Fathers day ideas?

I am looking for fun home made ideas for my hubbies first fathers day! Anybody got a good one? The only thing I can think to do is take 3 different pics of Ollie holding a D A D and framing it.

Comments

• Try pinterest! So many cute ideas!
  • edited May 2012
    Oh I am a Pinterest fool.Lol..just haven't found anything that struck me yet... @mmy21nttc
  • edited May 2012
    Lol @fool!!
    I think your idea is good..and he'll love it!
    Do some decorating too
    http://m.pinterest.com/pin/232287293250740929/
  • The dad pictures is a great idea! I might have to do this! :)
  • Hey I'm a dad of 3 and would absolutely love something like that with the picture idea. For a dads first fathers day that would be something great to remember it with cos I can't even remember my first fathers day other than I was most likely working.
  • There are tons of ideas!! Get a t shirt and put, "hands down the best dad" with lo's handprints. I swear he'll wear it. Hobby lobby has coffe mugs that you can put pics in, get him a book that reads a story and have your hubby record in it with a card saying something like "i want you to read to me everynight, even if you arent there.
    I'm starting a book of madison's hand a footprints and will continue to stamp them until she gets too old lol.
  • Thanks for all your great ideas everyone!!
    My hubs is just such an amazing dad that I want this to be a super special day for him! I never had a father like that, so I am thankful everyday that I found such an awesome one for Oliver!

@nameless I am a fool with it lol I have a problem!

@bettymommy we already have a ton of those lol I found the kits on clearance somewhere so we do them for everything lol

@dadof2n1togo I was hopeing to get your input, but couldn't remember your exact name to tag you! Thanks!!

@kimberly4411 I think I am going to do the coffee mug idea as well...only use a piece if Ollie's art for the inside. Thanks!!
  • No problem @ashley_smashley am happy to help where possible. I know how you feel with not having a dad around as I was in the same boat growing up.
  • Last year I got a shirt and had the kids put hand prints with paint and color it ..... He always wears tshirts to work and doing yard work . I love seeing him wear it lol
  • @ghettobetty that's totally cute!!!