To all the pregly's with no....

Comments

• Lol my friend told me yesterday "just bc u have a baby doesnt mean u r a grandma. U can go out n have fun, u r not going to miss anything while she is sleeping" @mrz_jackson

Oh n where r u from again?
  • That Wat my sil says all the time wantin me to go to clubs I'm like uh no ! Ky Wat about u ?
  • sc...n how old r u? @mrz_jackson
  • Oh ok im 22. I will be 23 in july @mrz_jackson
  • @TayTay evn tho its not a lot younger of luv to be 22 again lol
  • @mrz_jackson whats so good about 22? Lol
  • Hey ladies!!! I wanna be a pregly bff lol

I'm Jordan and I'll be 24 on May 12 (this Saturday) :-) I have a daughter, Jemma Grace that will be 9months on Saturday and I'm 27 weeks pregnant with a boy, Eli Gabriel. <3 I'm from SC
  • I wanna b 22 again !!!!
  • Well minus the relationship I was in at 22 that's was rough ....
  • Well I'm kayleigh 22 lives in AZ with two kids. A daughter who will be turning 1 this Sunday and a son who I had last Tuesday :)
  • I wanna stay In my 20's as long as possible lol !
  • @mrz_jackson ikr...i wanna stay young forever lol
    @ghettobetty lol how old r u?
    @babbycomingsoon124 omg what part of sc? I live in charleston.
    @kayleigh27 congrats on ur new bundle of joy
  • @taytay I'm 27 feeling 47 lol
  • Lmbo ur silly...i say all that I cant believe im 22 lol n ill be 23 in july...time flies
  • @taytay I been doing this since 15 when I had my first son. Seriously I have 4 kids now and this momma needs a serious vacation!
  • Seriously !!! Lmbo!
  • Lol yea sorry I had them change my name. We are doing really well. She just turned 6 months. We started solids the other day and she is doing awesome with it. We just started on rice cereal. She sits up all by herself, she rolls both ways. It doesn't feel like she should be 6 months old already. How is your lo doing @taytay?
  • @trixiesmom8 my lo is doing great. She turned 6 months yesterday. She can sit up n she can roll over both ways too. I started her on solids a lil early..she loves food, lol. I started her on veggies first then went to fruit. I think she likes veggies more tho. R u still breastfeeding?
    @ghettobetty lol I cant imagine. U def n a vacation lol. Do u plan on having more?
  • More kids ?! No! Lol between work and kids my life is nuts as it is ..... Made sure I got my tubes tied .@taytay
  • Yes we are. Im starting to get a little nervous tho cause my freezer stash is pretty much none existent and when I pump I don't get enough out to fill a bottle for her any more. But she seems satisfied and gaining weight so idk? Probly just ftm nerves getting the best of me. @taytay
  • I don't have a friend either here, I'm usually a Lurker who has recently started posting here and there.
    I'm 20 a sahm and I have two babies
    Evelyn 2
    Christopher 7.5 months :) I live in Arizona
  • Hi my name is char I am 32 ftm mom with a 6 month old. I also lurk around for the most part. I was a truck driver till 7 months ago. Even though i have lived in my house for 7 yrs I don't know one person in our neighborhod.
  • Hi my name is char I am 32 ftm mom with a 6 month old. I also lurk around for the most part. I was a truck driver till 7 months ago. Even though i have lived in my house for 7 yrs I don't know one person in our neighborhod.
  • @ghettobetty lol @ making sure u got ur tubes tied
    @2ndbutfirst well u have a friend now :) n omg I would love to be a sahm. R u married?
    @usplus2 nice to meet u. Im Tay n I'm 22. My lil girl is 6 months going on 2, lol. Neways who do u think is easier to raise...boys or girls? N r u married? (just curious since ur a sahm)
    @candy101 Nice to meet u Char n wow...y haven't u met anyone? R u shy? When was ur lo born?
  • @trixiesmom8 omg I feel the same way. My stash has gotten so low. Im still pumping ok but I need to start storing more milk. Im considering taking funergreek (sp) n mother's tea to establish an over supply so I can start saving again. How long do u plan on bf?
  • @taytay hello. :) oh I think I would say boys are a bit easier girls are very dramatic. My son and daughter have completely different personalities. My daughter only wants to be by my side and my son just goes with the flow. Lol
    yes I'm married, going on two years this October, I've been with my hubby since I was 14. :D
  • Hey my name is jasmine and I'm 20 I'll be 21 in june. My daughter is 7 months
  • @usplus2 aw how sweet! did u meet him in school? N omg my daughter is soooo dramatic. She's a lil diva!