hello

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hi everyone I'm new here....I'm 30 weeks due May 16 with my first girl Isabella......congrats to everyone

Comments

• Hi and welcome! I'm 14w today preggers with my 1st a boy and he's due Sept 6th.
  • Aww do u have a name for your little angel
  • Welcome! Pregly is a wonderful forum with a ton of supportive members, always willing to help :) I am a proud momma of 4 girls, expecting my 5th baby, who we just found out is a little boy. I'm due August 26th, which is my youngest daughters 2nd birthday.

@kingsmama >:D< you know you're my girl, right? Lol! ;)
  • Ya we r gonna name him Logan Scott.:-)
  • Welcome! Congrats on you new addition
  • Ya @mrsdelrae :) we preggers buddies! I swear my son is gonna come on Aug 27th and not Sept 6th like they say...idk its just a feeling I got and wanna see if its true lol!
  • @kingsmama if he did come the 27th, it would be a day before I'm due, so then we would have even more in common than we already do! BTW-I love his name, super cute :)

@lizeth3050 having a girl is so much fun. Dresses, headbands, nail polish, little shoes, dress up, dolls, etc. I have 4, I still have so much fun with them. They are 11, 8, almost 6 & 18mos.
  • Welcome and congrats! :)
  • @mrsdelrae hehe I know that's y I mentioned it. That date popped in my head about 3 mins after they said I was preggers even b4 my us to tell me how far along I was. Actually just the number 27 came in my head but then the dates mated up and rounded to Aug cuz if it was Sept 27th is be way over due. And Ty about the name my hubby loves it and for awhile we were also liking Liam Daniel but decided on Logan Scott. My hubby thinks its more masculine lol...but he doesn't wanna know the gender bit thinks its a boy :) if it were a girl we were gonna go with Ashlynn Marie.
  • Thanks everyone I'm so excited I have two boys and always dream about having a girl I'm going crazy I just want to hold her in my arms
  • @kingsmama I LOVE Liam, I LOVE Ashlynn too. But Logan is super cute, one of my good friends named her son Logan, its such a 'boy' sounding name, but isn't too common. We are going with Greyson Patrick :) I can't wait!

@lizeth3050 I promise you will have the time of your life having a daughter, not saying having a son isn't exciting, but the mother/daughter dynamics is amazing. Plus they get the best toys these days, so it gives you an excuse to play with toys without looking like a weirdo ;)
  • @mrsdelrae Aww I love greyson! Cutter with the e rather than an a too :) ya we like the uncommon names but ones that aren't too crazy lol. This will be a new experience for both of us me being my 1st bit for both of us since its r 1st boys for both of us. I'm soo overly excited and mostly cuz he's a big healthy baby and I got to know really early on that 100% w/out a doubt its a boy :-)
  • @kingsmama me too! I prefer the 'e' over the 'a' version. Looks more masculine to me. Does your hubby have kids already? I don't remember (momma brains!) I know what you mean, especially being so early finding out, mostly because my 3rd they told me it was a boy, but I didn't believe them. Good thing too, because 'he' is Faith, who is very much a 'she'. But, this one is all boy, his turtle head was no mistaking it as a girl. He was so proud too, typical boy, proud of his stuff ;)
  • @mrsdelrae this is the first baby for both of us. He was terrified of even getting married until he met me much less to have kids lol. And ya at my nuchal scan Logan was spread eagle showing off his peter and nuggets with so much pride lol...typical boy! Even at 11w 4d at the time u could definitely w/out a doubt tell it was a boy. The tech said 100% right there it was a boy and snapped a pic for me that I gotta keep hidden from my hubby lol cuz he would definitely know the sex cuz she put an arrow pointing right to it lol!
  • @kingsmama HAHAHA!! Boys are proud of their junk from day one. Like 'lookie what I have!' He doesn't want to know? I would die from the suspense!
  • @mrsdelrae ya they r lol...at first he wanted to know the sex (when it was too soon to tell) and then he thought about it and said there aren't many surprises left in the world and this is the biggest one left. And he's stuck to his guns ever since that night tho I thought he'd cave. He's almost 100% sure its a boy and since the start we called him bean or him so there's no change there...but every so often I slip in a "she" in the convo to toss things up and now I've got him kinda wondering. But the day I found out and came home he said I was just "too happy" for it to be a girl cuz he knew I dreamed of having a boy 1st since I was like 6yrs old lol. I'm just happy I got my wish :) I'd be happy with 2 boys and be done lol but we will see...if we have 2 boys and can afford another he may wanna try for a 3rd in hopes of his "daddy lil girl" but who knows. Guess time will tell lol.