edited December 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)

Comments

• W...T...F...!!!! He doesn't owe her a happy mothers day and she sure as hell has no business seeing your son. She sounds like a mental patient. I think she's just dying of jealousy. Oh well!! ;)
  • I would say since they are not on good terms no, he didnt need to tell her. She seems like someone who has to have all the attention on her. I have no idea why she wanted to see your son though, thats just odd. Maybe jealousy.
  • If the kids are too young, he could have gotten a card "from them" but being as she was so rude the day before, I don't know if I would have! As for her seeing your son, she probably just nosey and wants a pic so she could show all her nosey friends and family!
  • Absolutely NOT! If the boys lived with him, then that would be a different story.

She sounds delusional and aggravating as hell. I got annoyed just reading about your experience. I'm glad you guys held your ground and didn't give in to her psychosis.
  • edited December 2012
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
  • You are definitely the better person! I commend you! I can almost guarantee that she's convinced those around her that her ex is responsible for her communication with her boys and that you hinder and get in the way. Wouldn't she be horribly surprised, lol.

I think she wanted to see your son to compare. Is he cuter, does he look more like daddy, how does daddy act with him? Her ulterior motive shined through when she got spastic and started demanding to see him. I'm so glad I have no exes to deal with. Thank you for making me realize that (sorry).
  • Wow that's really messed up. That's like my bil's baby mama. He has a new baby with a new chick, and his ex says "I hope the baby is autistic and dies of sids" Mind you SHE left HIM.
  • edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
  • Send a picture of the baby, with BD holding him, arm around you & kissing. Send the bitch THAT picture lol. I couldnt deal with that crap. Id go to prison lol
  • edited May 2012
    ah baby mama drama Its SOOOOO FUN Right! I have to deal with that with my hubbys ex -.- they have a almost 4 year old son together and i have been dealing with her ever since me and hubs got together. All i can sugest is Document EVERYTHING any text you get make sure you have a backup on voicemails save them. It makes dealing with drama easier when you have proof of what she said.
  • yep!!! she's a terrible person, to say the least.
  • Def do not send a pic! She sounds crazy enough to try and kidnap your son from school or daycare or something! Keep being the classy lady and don't lower yourself to her level.
  • Ewwwwww. Stay away from that crazy lady. :-S
  • My mother and father have been divorced for years and they Dundee in a really bad note and she was upset when he remarried but he still always asks got her like how's she's doing and what not and told me to tell get happy bday the other day so it might have not been a bad idea to tell her happy mothers day even though that bitch is mad crazy lol but o do think she thinks that they still have something and can rekindle it by the way she's acting
  • Oh, Ash, your post could sooo easily be written by me. I think we spoke about it before once, but my husbands ex must be your fiances exs sister Lol! They are so alike its unreal, even down to asking for double money and wanting to see the baby. I refused, obviously. i dont want that poisonous witch anywhere near my child! I try to have as little contact with her as possible now, as I always end up being the bad guy, but uuuugh! I know how you feel!
  • She's crazy!!!!
  • Yikes crazy womangood luck and if it were me I wouldnt wany her to even know what my son looks like thats creepy she needs to get over it foreal
  • edited December 2012
  • You know the saying you dont know what you have till its gone I guess she realized she had something good and blew it so she wants him back too late lady lol