ok ladies body pic please be honest

Comments

• @jennalynne87 my mom says the same lol
    @Bahamamama4828 o thank u !
  • Thank u ladies sooo much u have made me feel better so I'm gona keep up wit my diet an exercise thanx so much !!!
  • Good! You are doing yourself more good than just looking it. Not only will you be fit and healthy for your kids, your are setting an example that physical activity is an important part of life. Keep it up!
  • @Mijita ur awesome thank u :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyAndMe :) I been wantn a treadmill so bad I been walking my yard lol yea I'm gona keep up my deit an exercises an hopefully feel better about my self for the summer
  • @cupcake22 thank you :) I'm really trying lol
  • You have amazing curves. As for the weight, you really just look a little stretched. Tightened muscles will help wonders, I'm sure! Stay positive!
  • @Fate Wat exercises are good for tightening?

@cupcake22 I Shulda started sooner to but atleast were doin it now so glad ur losing tho :)
  • I dunno! Lol. I did a lot of lunges after each baby and my butt, hips and thighs were amazing.
  • @Fate I do those sumtimes they hurt so bad ! But ima try to do more now lol
  • See they hurt cause beauty us pain!!
  • @newmomma13 exactly ! But damn they hurt bad !
  • you have a great figure! Im like three of you! Toning exerxises will help coz it doesnt look as though uv got much weight to lose...
  • Your pretty hun. You look better then me and I have 5
  • Omg! When u said u had 3 babies in 4 years I was like what is she complaining about!!! U look good for having that many babies and u def. Need to give ur body some time to recuperate! Ur very lucky that u are pretty tiny everywhere and u only have what I call the "mommy tummy". Which I will put money on that it will start shrinking soon!
    But if u want a quick fix try those ItWorks body wraps. I lost 1 1/2 inches just from wearing one over night! It made me feel better about my mommy tummy and encouraged me to eat better since I felt better!
  • @crystaldawn0830 thank you Omg I been wantn sum of those wraps where do I get them ?
  • @JoshnEviesmum thanks hun any exercise u recommend?

@5lilangels thanx o wow 5 !
  • It's been over a year now and I look nowhere as good. As a matter of fact, I'm fatter and more gross than ever. I'm jealous!
  • @LilSugarsMomma gurl I looked way worse I'm only 4'11 an was 130 after my daughter all I have done is walked for like 2 wks an honestly stopd eating I only eat a healthy breakfast an a healthy supper before 6pm I tried the healthy snacks thru the day an it wasn't doin Anythang
  • I feel you, I was the same way. I tried for about 4 months. I worked out 5 days a week, 1500 calories a day, cut out most sugars but still allowed myself what I craved, just in small portions, and I didn't lose a pound and didn't change my body. I think I'm just doomed to be chunky! :(
  • @LilSugarsMomma I haven't had Anythang sweet in idk how long an only water to drink I get 1-2 scrambled eggs n the morning then a small portioned dinner its the only thing thats worked I want sumthn sweet an a soda so so bad !
  • 3 kids in 4 years is a lot of stress and strain on your body. Not to mention, it didn't have a lot of time to get back to normal in between. Don't beat yourself up hun, just be diligent and you'll get results. You really don't have a lot to lose, I think you look good!! And remember, if your body did look the way it does, you wouldn't have those 3 beautiful babies!!
  • @starrxoxo9 great point thanx ! No I had them pretty close together I'm done having kids for a long time so now I jus want my skinny body bak this damn belly an lovehandles lol
  • I think u can order them online...I had a neighbor that bought some and I got them off her. But I think u can google it and order them online. They are amazing!
  • @crystaldawn0830 does it stay off or is it temporary
  • Well I've only done one...but they say u should do one every 72 hr until u get the results u want then u only have to do one a month or something. Also u can't eat bad after ward bc u just put back in the toxins u took out. I mean it kinda seems Like a gimmick to me but it was pretty freaking awesome!! Lol

I started looking into body wraps u can make ursel at home just to save some money but I never actually did one yet.
  • Your belly looks like my belly lol and lillys 9 months so your doing better then me :) I don't really care tho..hubby loves me and were all healthy and happy so that's what really matters most! Of course, I wouldn't turn down a tummy tuck if I stumbled into a free one ;)
  • @momtob yea Forreal ! Well I jus became single so I'm Tryna get my body rite
  • First thing I thought when saw your pic was damn she's got great boobs, I'm jealous!!!!!