**UPDATE** Cramping on and off all day.. 22 weeks.

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
I have been having mild cramps today. I had them this morning then they went away. But I am getting them again.. I also thought I didnt feel baby today. So I just ate and I think I felt her. Should I be worried?? :/

Comments

• I say go to the doctors, better to be safe than sorry! I'm sure everything is ok but it will put your mind at ease hun, it isn't nice sat worrying!
  • Cramps are normal, it's your uterus stretching, but if you don't feel movement within a few hours of drinking a few glasses of super cold water I'd go in just incase. Crossing my fingers that everything is okay! <3
  • You ok? Any updates? <3
  • It is 6:30 am here and my dr office isn't open till 8. I am gonna call and see if I can get in or if I can just hear baby's hb. I hope she is ok in there :'( I am pretty sure I felt her last night. But idk if I am siking myself out. If I cant get into the dr I think I am gonna go to the hospital. I am crampy this morning too. I haven't gone poop in a couple days I wonder if that can cause cramping? They are like period cramps. I am trying not to freak out but ughh I wanna cry :'(
  • That can def cause the cramping ! But id go jus to make sure I'm sure she's fine :)
  • Have you tried drinking lots of water. Not enough water can cause dehydration. I would call dr to see what they say.
  • Yes pls update when you can!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I go in at 2:30 to check baby's hb. I am sooo nervous and sick to my stomach. I just really hope she is ok. :(
  • I'm sure she's fine :)
  • My dr is not in today but the nurse told me to just go ahead to the hospital instead and they will do an ultrasound. I am sick to my stomach. :'(
  • @rjr33 I don't blame you for being scared girl. There was 4 days that I didn't feel my daughter - I went in and my placenta was in front of her so when she'd kick, it's like she was kicking a pillow. I'm praying for you. Please update when you can. >:D<
  • @rjr33 Good luck i am sure she is fine! :D
  • Praying for you....baby needs much more than 22 weeks. Oh lordy i hope everything is fine. Please update when you can.
  • **UPDATE** Thank you girls! Baby's hb was 150! They monitored me for awhile. The nurse said that no contractions were monitored! She said I may be dehydrated or have a possible bladder infection. I am very relieved. But still having some cramps. She said to drink lots of water and get some rest.
  • Good Good Good!
  • So glad you and baby girl are okay! Rest up a ton, mama!
  • Happy to hear that! :)
  • Yay! Keep up on water! I know its not always tasty, but so worth it.
  • That's great :-)
  • @littlenat86 @fate @AishaMusa @RTMommy @Babynewyear2012 @bexiewexie

Thank you girls. I feel alot better! I have been drinking so much water. I have been feeling baby a ton more! It's like she is twirling around in there.
  • You're Welcome my baby is really active in the uterus also :) well they gotta do something while in the tummy :D my girl always sucks her thumb, I notice it in every ultrasound thats done :)