Phone took a swim in my piss water!!

edited May 2012 in Just for Fun
Had no internet for 24hrs :( just got my new phone & pregly app downloaded!

How have you ruined your phones?

Comments

• This happen to me last week..I made a post about this last week I felt loss too without my phone and internet
  • @2ndbutfirst I have that app for Malia too!
  • emyemy
    edited May 2012
    Im sorry to say this but the title actually made me lol. Im dropped my phone in a glass of pepsi (the last one lol). I go through a few phone per year, im clumsy :)
  • Idk if any of u ladies know this, but it has worked for me plenty of times... I have had my daughter put my phne in a cup of soda nd I didn't find it til minutes later so I was told to put it in a bowl of uncooked rice with the battery out of the phne nd inside the rice also so I left it a lil over a day and it worked like normal!!! I've told this to many ppl nd they have also had this work sometimes they will have a button not wrk or somethng minor...
  • Yep^^^ totally works!!!
  • @mami_of_3 I've heard that works too! However.... I didn't want my piss water phone up to my eat ever again. That and I had insurance on it so I got a fresh one! But if it was in a pool, glass of water, or something besides piss I'd probably do that instead! Lol.
  • I have a friend who has vomited on her phone, put one in the dishwasher, one in the washing machine, and one in the toilet needless to say I don't let her borrow mine...lol
  • I've dropped my phone in a pool, dried it out, and it still worked. When I had really bad MS with my son, I had the trashcan by the bedside, and I threw up, fell back asleep, and my cat had knocked my brand new phone in it, don't know how long it was submerged in puke, but it worked! My son threw my phone in the cats water dish, and it say in there for at least 15hrs! Dried it out, and some buttons don't work, and it shorts out sometimes, but completely usable!
  • My son (1 at the time) dropped my new phone into his dads beer the night before I had to go to hospital for a major op! Wasnt good, luckily my sister in law had one I could borrow but it was really old, no internet etc!
  • Lol @babyluv8 I was thnkn the same exact thing... I wouldn't do it if it feel n the toliet either especially cuz my girls like to play with my phne
  • My son who was one at the time put mine into a glass of chocolate milk, and one time I put it through the washing machine.