Swim Suits

edited May 2012 in Health
This maybe a crazy question but if you have stretch marks do you plan on wearing a bikini or more like a tankini im younger and have stretch marks and dont know what to do..i love my babies more than anything but dont want people to think what the heck is she doing in a bikini...help

Comments

• Im having the same problem. i think this year Im going to wear a tankini til my stretch marks go away.
  • I feel horrible about it to that an my flab lol Im wearing my bikini I jus bought a cute swim suit cover to wear at all times lol
  • @TheTrondsons1st i know i dont know what to do..my youngest is 10months and im worried do the look worse when u tan? @Mrz_Jackson mayb i just need to get one of those...I just dont want these young girls staring at me being like what the heck does she think she is doing in a bikini :'(
  • im guna wear a sexy ass one piece & maybe a tankini that covers EVERYTHING my stretch marks are insanly horrible!
  • edited May 2012
    I am wear a bikini with a tank top over it. I tried soo hard to find a tankini that fits me right with no luck. All the tankini's are to small on my boobs and to loose on my tummy so putting a tank over it will be the most flattering way for me to swim. I did get a strapless bikini from VS so I can tan without horrible lines and throw a tank top over it around people besides family. Once I get tan I might not wear the tank top. All my stretch marks are from my first child 4 years ago so they are not red anymore. Once I tan they are a lot less noticeable, I just have to get tan before I can't get to that point!
  • My strechmarks mostly on my va jay jay ugh I hate them but the ones on my tummy are hardly visible so with the exception that I will have a baby bump I'm wearing a two piece but if I wasn't pregnant I think I'd go with a tankini.
  • I am going to look into a tankini..I have lots of stretch marks that don't want to go away. They seemed to fad more when I was tanning, but are still rough and kind of red.
  • Im not going to try to squeeze this fat booty into a swimsuit this year!!! Well I think I may have my old maternity one!! :-D
  • Tankini with shorts, all i have to say is " thunder thighs are on the move, thunder thighs are on the loose"
  • Imma work on my body a little more and get these stretch marks a little more faded and get a nice bikini then get one of those sheer cover things that kind of matches my bikini and I think I'll be good...I love how this is under health lol
  • I had a plan to find a one piece that looked like the white one Marilyn Monroe wore but we found out we are expecting baby #2 so ill be wearing my maternity suit again instead