Im leaving pregly

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. i wish you all good luck health and happiness. Its been nice getting to know you all x

Comments

• Why are you leaving us??? :(
  • I don't use it as much anymore and don't feel i have made any strong friendships (not trying to offend anyone) so when i come on i dont gain anything from it :-\ @second_time_mommy7
  • Ohhh... I'm with ya! I feel the same. I don't have any friendships on here I just keep it as something to read while my kids are napping (sahm)!
  • Oh thats too bad, i always get some smart input from people on here , when i dont post a discussion i just read/stalk other peoples posts, i always learn something new on here. but is your choice , Good bye.
  • @Janet_2011 I've been here since Feb 2011 and a lot of the 'old' girls have gone... my youngest is almost 9 months now so I've served my time lol
  • @second_time_mommy7 thats what i done for a while :-)
  • @lyndsay1983 omg i have being here since feb 2011 as well, yeah most people have being far gone, mostly after every drama that happens, they all poof. I am always semi away from pregly, i take a few days to post and read after a long break . i have tried quitting it but i always come back xD
  • By the way im an OP also:( I was just getting ready to make a post trying to figure out who we have left (that has changed names or w/e)
  • edited June 2012
    The meaning behind pregly is to get help through your pregnancy/pregnancies and ask help when you have troubles or questions about your kids and their care. This forum isnt neccessarily here to make friends. Sorry your not geting what you hoped from this site. Hope the best in the future for you and your family. :)
  • @aishamusa we know what pregly is for! I think what she was trying to say she used it when she needed it. During the process she did not build any close relationships so she no longer has a need for the app:)
  • Just kidding, I always wanted to say that. Lol. I've been here since Feb 2011 also. I post some, but usually come when I'm bored.
  • Hahaha @caroline8_p
    @lyndsay1983 bye..it was nice having you on here!
  • Sorry to see you go good luck with everything :)
  • I feel the same way sometimes, I just use this to read now mostly. I've given up posting and commenting for the time being. If your name isn't recognized you don't get answers or responses. I've tried to join in a covo sometimes, but like I said if your not one of the popular ones you get unnoticed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry that your going. I've been here since march of 20011 my little guy is 10 months i wish that i had better connections with people to but try to get the most out if the info that is here.good luck
  • I think a lot of us that have been here since the beginning of pregly have not only used it for advice/input but also for people to lean on which we then considered friends and a ton of people have left, so I completely understand :-)
  • Don't leave! I like you tons!
  • @usplus2 exactly my feelings :-(

@Caroline8_p ha thanks

@aishamusa exactly what
    @second_time_mommy7 said lol

@Stella 20011 wow! Ha ;-)
  • @fate Awh thank you x
  • Seriously. You are "popular". To me. And, your little X's make me smile.
  • Ah its sad to see an OP go :-( I'm march 2011 and know you are a UK pregly too! It's hard getting on once the babies have arrived though I agree! All the best sweetie x
  • Aw don't leave! And come back to draw something ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 haha i am still on draw something it said you'd quite :-(
  • Oh stupid me lol I deleted a few games but I couldn't remember who was who lol. Invite me again!
  • awww dont go!
  • @lyndsay1983 it has taken me this long to relize what i had put lol march 2011 wow i think lack of sleep is finally got to me.