woooh that 30 min workout got me tired!!! *update day 2* pic of hard work included

edited June 2012 in Health
Man I just went running and i'm tired!!!!! Bout to get these squats and lunges in gotta get my booty and thighs tight!!!!! ;)

@Bettymomma
@Mrz_Jackson
@TayTay
@BlessexTXMomma

Look at this sweat I produced trying to get my sexy on lol...looking crazy with that hair business but check me out at the end of the month lol I'll be looking good lol

Comments

• Good for u I just signed up for the gym I need to get my flat tummy back.
  • That awesome Dang I wish I had that energy I can't do my walking no more cuz its soo hot but I do need to do those lunges!
  • @Yeseniadiaz59 yes girl me too I went swimming Saturday and had a two piece on with a sheer cover on and I was like it don't even look like I just had a baby...so that gave me more motivation

@Mrz_Jackson the sun hadn't came it the clouds yet here so I went early..but you should still go girl cause you'll sweat and that'll help you lose more weight just have lots of water with you!!!!
  • Ikr..get it girl! I wish I had some energy. I need to go on a diet n I need to get serious about loosing this weight bc I need, want n have to be a milf, lol.
  • edited June 2012
    @TayTay lmao girl done want to be looking big up lmao
  • Lmbo I sure don't
  • I tried gurl I bout died didnt think I was makin it bak to the door
  • Lmao @Mrz_Jackson girl me too!!! I was so tired this morning!!!! Cause where I live there's speed bumps in the front of the subdivision but in the back there isn't so that's where I went running cause I had Naliyah in the stroller and girl I was walking home and had to stop and sit in the curb cause I thought I was gonna pass out lmao
  • Lmfao! I can't do no runnin i tried
  • edited June 2012
    Lmao...beauty is pain (as I hold my head up high through all the pain) lol
    @Mrz_Jackson
  • I just started running today I'm trying to get my Kayne Workout together lol!!!
  • I got out of bed for work at 430am that was hard enough work out lol. 3 more days left of work over next weekend then I'm done lol.

Start diet and exercise then lol.
  • @dadof2n1togo, tsk tsk tsk, excuses, excuses... lol.
  • @Mijita thanks for making me feel bad lol not. Nah this week is about me and me only lol. After all I am taking a month off after I retire next week before I start my new job. This way I will have time to get my shit together more.
  • @Mybabe I hear ya girl

@dadof2and1togo do what you gotta do to better yourself
  • Ok today was beret didn't die on the way home like I was about to yesterday... I ran 3 times around the thing instead of 2 and did 20 squats and 20 lunges...gotta start somewhere

@TayTay
    @Mrz_Jackson
    @Mybabe
    @Bettymomma
    @BlessexTXMomma
  • Damn I keep forgetting about those dang lunges!
  • @Mrz_Jackson they will do you wonders girl don't forget!!!!
  • Oh your getting it!!! I do it every other day I need to step my workout game up to daily!!!
  • @Mybabe yea girl...you didn't hear Kanye workout is everyday not every other day