My sister .....

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
Did her first round of clomid and hcg shot and just got a bfp... She started spotting alittle but she says it was dark brown please keep her in your thoughts she will be 35 in September she had a partial molar pregnacy last year this time. I really want to be an aunt.

Comments

• I hope is a normal pregnancy , Sticky baby dust ******************* ;;)
  • Aww prayers and sticky baby dust sent her way :)
  • Sticky baby dust sent her way
  • Awwww sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** :)
  • Geesh hope all goes well...
  • Thanks doc appointment to day it'd really early he seemed hopeful but would not totally confirm do to hcg shot, wants to see her next Tuesday for another ultrasound. I hope it's good news because I think she would really be hurt if it wasn't. I will tell u what I find out next Tuesday. Her her husband and doctors are the only ones that know. So I have no one to tell but you guys
  • Turns out it was a chemical pregnacy so more waiting and and taking amonth off clomid I really hope this happens for her soon
  • :( sorry to hear that I hope she gets her bfp soon