edited October 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• Awwww so cute, now i miss being pregnant :-((
  • Awww (: so happy
  • Congrats! Good luck
  • Heck yeah!! Now... RELAX and enjoy the pregnancy!!! Yaaaaay mama!! So cool :)
  • @Janet_2011 I know, huh? I never enjoyed my pregnancy with my son. Took it for granted, I guess. I'm savoring every moment this time around. :)
    @sophiasmom11 I know!! :D
    @SalasMommy thanks honey. :)
    @mamafn3 thank you. I'm staying optimistic this time.
    @RedShadoe0 I texted you the pic, too. :D can't wait for you to be sending me pics!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congradulations mámá
  • Yau! So exciting I can't wait to see my bean again! I'm so happy for you!
  • @ArmahnisMommy it looked even more turtle-like when it was moving. My OB has a super old machine, so we didn't hear the hb and it didn't calculate one, but I saw it and it was fast and strong. Based on measurement, I'm 9+2 :)
    @AishaMusa thanks, girl ;)
    @GraysonsMommy thanks love! How are you feeling? When is the next appt? I'll have my NT in a couple weeks along with the first tri blood work. Can't wait...3 ultrasounds in the first tri, I'm spoiled. :D
  • Awwwww! Ultrasounds are the best! I am so happy for you!!! :x
  • Awe! Yay! Glad this one is sticking
  • Aww yay!! Go baby go!! :D
  • I'm doing much better I'm 11 wks now and ms stopped about a week and a half ago! I've been debating on doing the NT scan bc last time I made myself sick waiting for the results and the doc said my results couldn't get any better so I stressed over nothing. The only reason I want one is for the u/s lol. But we are going to a 3d place in four weeks anyway to find out the gender so idk :) my next ob appt. Is this Saturday though so I know we will discuss the NT scan then!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Exciting! Congrats! :)
  • So happy for you xx
  • Perfection
  • @Fate they really are. I'm super happy, too :x
    @trixiesmom8 I'm super happy it's sticking too, you have no idea the relief I felt today when I saw baby jumping all around.
    @starrxoxo9 :D yay.
    @GraysonsMommy The NT is more for piece of mind. I have no risks that make me worry, but I have to be prepared if there is something going on. I'm keeping positive about this though...so no worries, and I get to see my baby in a couple weeks again. :)
    @WyattsMommy we will be seeing your gummy bear soon, too. :)
    @mommyof3girls thank you!
    @star1990 thanks hon :)
    @skysma I figured you would see on here sooner! Haha I should have txt'd you, but I fell asleep instead. This kid makes me tired. Lol <3
  • Congrats :)
  • Oh no I don't want you to think I was like bashing the NT scan I personally know I got so freaked waiting for the results that I don't think I wanna do it again lol. Not to mention I would never get an amnio to confirm so I just don't know yet. But I'm sure everything is fine for us both :)
  • @Jazzie thanks!!
    @GraysonsMommy no, no!! I didn't think you were bashing. I was just saying I'm not scared of bad results is all because I wouldn't change the pregnancy regardless. :) I just like to know what I'm dealing with. I guess it doesn't give me stress waiting? I just want to see my baby. :)
    @bexiewexie thanks, love!! I can't post it on the FB group cuz I can't put it in my albums...certain family wouldn't be supportive and I don't want to go there. Hah
  • Lol I was sleepin to whahahahahah I was a tired one too and my head hurts lol so yuck
  • Oh yes I know the relief of seeing lo on the screen :-)
  • Ah, that was one of my earliest symptoms. :) @WyattsMommy
  • Congrats!!! Seeing that pic makes me want to be pregnant again!!
  • Lol. You could be implanting :P I was moody and had heartburn. I don't remember much else symptom-wise that early...besides a gut feeling. @WyattsMommy
  • @Mybabe thanks!! Glad you're inspired... Lol
  • Just not ready though lol!!!
  • @WyattsMommy well I won't get your hopes up, but it all sounds promising. :)
    @Mybabe haha oh well, soon enough. It's nice to enjoy the baby you have for a while I guess. :)