If you have a Publix Supermarket in your area...

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
When your baby turns 1 you can get a free birthday cake for them! I subscribe to their baby club, and got an issue of their baby magazine yesterday, and it had the free cake information in it. The ad said ”toddler size”, so I'm not sure how big it is, but it shouldn't matter since it's a free cake for baby. :)

Just thought that I would share it with you ladies in case you wanted a free cake for babies 1st bday!! :)

@janet_2011

Comments

• Awe that's neat its probly like a smash cake for the lo's.
  • OMG thanks for tagging me on it , how do you sign up for their club?? :-D
  • You can sign up online, but I don't know how long it will take to get to you. Just before your baby turns 1 place an order for the cake, but tell them it's for babys 1st birthday, and they should give it to you free. @Janet_2011

@trixiesmom8 yep it's a smash cake :)
  • That's pretty cool. I wish a place around here did something like that.
  • edited June 2012
    I will look for it then :D i only have 2 months before she turns 1 lol , well 3 months if you count days .
  • @trixiesmom8 a supermarket in your area might do it too..all you'd have to do is ask a bakery worker :)
  • @Janet_2011 you have more time than I do lol
  • LOL , true but you are already a member, it sucks though :( i doubt that im going to be able to throw my little one a party it breaks my heart that i wont have anything to show her when she grows up.. but oh well, life sucks that way.
    and my oldest's one year birthday pics were stolen, they were inside a memory card that was inside my laptop when it was stolen from where i used to live a year ago.
  • @Janet_2011 I don't think it will matter if you're not a member, I'd ask the bakery anyways. They send coupons for things I don't use, but the newsletter is nice to read.

Don't worry girl, you don't have to throw her a big party. I'm sure as long as she's in your presence on her special day she'll be happy!! :)

How is the formula for her? Is it upsetting her tummy at all?
  • @EricaK22 =o ok i will go when i can and ask in the bakery , i would love some coupons, even though i probably dont use over half of the things in them hahaha.
    I hope my mom decides to help me with a small party for her
    The formula is great, she seems ok with it so far, shes her happy self . thank you again >:D<
  • You dont have to be a member.
  • But its only when you order a normal sized cake.
  • Our walmarts do the same, you just have to tell the bakery it's their first bday.