could use some help...... :(

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
My dh and I have not gotten anything for our little sweet pea yet. We have fallen on some hard times. I am recently out of work so now he is supporting this small family with 8 dollars an hour. I do not have any friends with little girls they all have boys. So I was wondering if any of you ladies knew anywhere that I might be able to find baby girl clothes at least. any baby supplies really. I dont have many people that are willing to help me out. :( Anyone??

Comments

• I have baby clothes... Im selling some tomorrow in my garage sale but I can possibly ship you some too.

What do you need ???
  • we literally have nothing. i saved for three weeks to buy her a travel system. :) im happy about that. but im 25 weeks right now. im a bit ashamed that i have nothing for my little girl. :(
  • What state do you live in
  • i live in lincoln, nebraska @ynvtish
  • Maybe try posting an as on craigslist? I'm in the same position. My bfs work stopped scheduling him due to the weather, and with my payments to the birthing center, and my 11 month old needing stuff, I have no money left over to but this baby girl anything. It sucks so I know how you feel :(
  • I might try calling the crisis pregnancy center. They seem nice.
  • You can also see if your city has a local freecycle . Google freecycle. its people who post items they no longer need and are giving away for free.
  • Do you have any children's consignment stores near you, or Salvation Army/Goodwill stores? I've gotten clothes for $1, $2, and $3. One of the midwife offices here takes in donations and keeps them in a box by the door for those in need. Also, my mom used to get us stuff from the box our church kept of stuff people left behind and never claimed. I second Craigslist, too. People give stuff away or sell it real cheap a lot. :-) I hope things get better soon, and remember your baby only needs a few things, and LOTS of love.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have some that i could possibly ship to u. If you want to send me a message mrs_coffey24@yahoo.com. Ill look tomorrow to see what what i have an let u know.