babies weight

edited June 2012 in Babies Health
how much does ur baby weigh? my baby was born 7lb 13oz he is 1 on monday and he weighs 20lb 5oz
im worried because he should have trippled his birth weight by 1 and hes no where near! he eats well like three meals a day and has puddings and he has snacks during the day but he moves about alot! hes not walkin quite yet but hes very close!

Comments

• Sounds normal! I hate growth charts for children. My daughter is almost four and still only 23lbs. My son is 11 months and is 24 lbs. :)
  • My daughter is 8.5 months and weighs about 18 pounds she was 7lbs 12ozs at birth
  • My son is 7 months weighs 19 lbs 7 oz
  • My daughter is 10 months and weighs 23lbs lol she's really tall though!
  • My lo was 7.5 at birth. He's now 7 months and 21 lbs. Lol
  • My son was 7.4 at birth he just turned 1on June 7 and weights 21lbs
  • My 9 months old weighted 9 pounds 1 oz at birth and weight now 23 pounds..
    my 3 year old weight 30 .. so there isnt much of a difference lmao, i think all kids are different
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My almost 8 month old was 16lbs 12oz last week with a body cast on so she's maybe 14lbs and her ped isn't worried about her at all. And she was 6lbs 10oz when she was born.
  • My 8 month old weighs 26 pounds, he was 9lb 11oz at birth though. All babies are different! :)
  • My daughter went to her 6 month check.up yesterday but really she is 6 1/2 months and weighed 16 pounds even and she was in the 50th percentile if that helps any. I think your lo sounds normal:) I think some babies are just gigantic lol!
  • My daughter is 7 months and weighs 13 lbs. She's just very petite and the Dr isn't worried one bit. My son is petite too...has always been on the lower percentile and he's 50 lbs at 8 years old. I just make small babies. Oh my son was 8# 5oz and my daughter 6# 11oz when they were born.
  • My son was 8.3 when born now hes 8 1/2 months and weighs 24 lbs. But he is also tall.
  • 8m old... born @ 7lb 13oz... is 15lb 13oz now... Doctor is good with it. He is on the 5% curve with no major jumps or dips..
  • my little one was born just under the 75th centile and is now on the 50th centile but only lost weight when he was ill!