brown discharge on undies nothing when i wipe?? **UPDATE #2

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
ok so im around 11-13 dpo, i went to the restroom about 3 times today noticed a lil brown discharge on undies but othing when i wiped??? shouldnt be the other way around??
am i starting af early n if so... it so means i ovualted earlier than ive been thinking!! i also hard very sore but thats every cycle gearing up for af..

Comments

• Weird. I have no idea why you wouldn't have it when you wipe. Either way, your doc has good things planned for you, so I'm excited for you!
  • @rtmommy- thannx yes hes a good dr he delieverd my son; you can tell hes getting a bit fustrated lol hes funny he tells me everything looks good valerie, i dont know what the problem is lol he even tells me are you sure ur having sex?? and than he laughs lol

Its a getting abit overwhelming for myself, I even thiNk is not destined for me to have anymore kids?? oR am I destined to be w my bf, to have kids with him?? i even told my bff maybe its not meant for my bf & i to last... =(
  • That happen to me to but the doctor told me that if I have had sex a couple of days before and he said that I bleed during sex but it was berlly coming out.
  • @cant_wait93- thats weird... but i havent has sex =( lol
  • I know its the same for me it was like 3 days ago but idk....dose it smell??
  • umm nOt really.. lol im trying to smell myself now lmfao im like airing it with my hand lol lol lol
  • Lol crazy take of ur undies n smell them lol...but I ask u because when I told them they asked the same thing dose it smell...and if ur wiwi I swollen and if its really brown...like more brown then white...
  • i still a lil hope left that af doesnt shOw
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy- im hoping it was just yesterday once! late last night i check cervix its low but extremely soft, wheni checked my finger there was a bit of blood.. so i thought ok def af is on her way... but i thought the cervix becomes low and HARD not soft??? than this morning nothing! just clear cm..
  • @Val how can u check ur cervix ?m
  • update -well i had this other long sad post about bright red blood...n af on its way.. well it cd 28 today which means af is due today! TWO days ago i had brown spotting.. so i thought im getting ready for af..YESTERDAY i had that bright red blood that only happend that one time when i wiped.. usually ill spot one day, full blown period the next, and the 3rd day im done! well i havent had that full blown period i was supposed to today.. its soo light it looks like when im about to be done with my period thats how light it is.. its making me think twice???
  • That's what I had when I found out I was pregnant! Thought it was af, I was almost a wk late but it never really came.. just "spotting" the nxt week I went to the Dr. and she confirmed I was preggo :X
  • @octobernewbie- really??? how long did your spotting last?? it just weird my boobs are extremely sore still n they usually stop being sore when af comes..im so confused
  • anybody have a real light "period" and end up with a bfp
  • My boobs were really sore too which made me think it was af bc I always got sore boobs when af came, but it wasn't! I really thought it was a light period, which I never had before.. I can't remember exactly how long I was spotting, but I would guess about 3-5 days before I went and tested positive.. I was in total shock bc I REALLY thought it was af
  • Nope. Not me..bump
    :)
  • @octobernewbie- what made you test?
    @captivated- weird right?
    i believe it completely stopped...nothing on my pad nothing on tp...half a day of very light period??
  • So when you gonna POAS again?
  • Any time I had ANY bleeding, I ended up miscarrying so I'm not of much help. :( I don't think you should get your hopes up!
  • Ya something is going on amd I bled my whole first trimester than some
  • I had what I thought was a period for a week when I got my bfp good luck!
  • UPDATE**
    officially one day late?
    since ive been on clomid my periods have been 28 days exactly.. its cd 29 still no heavy bleeding!
    its been day 4 of spotting not enough to soak a pad or tampon...
    i called my Dr cus he wanted to schedule HSG after my period n told him ive just been spotting no real heavy flow.. all he said to call back monday :/
    should i just consider this my period?? n if so wat day so i say i started it??
  • @redshadoe0- if this spotting doesnt get any havier ill test on sunday
    @captivated- i know i still trying to save my ass in not wanting to be out just yet lol
  • edited June 2012
    For now yeah I'd count the spotting as the period. Praying though!!! Starting the day you bled heaviest maybe. Iunno.
  • I would count it as a period as well. You are TTC SOOOOO hard that you will create pregnancy symptoms out of everything! Even a period >:D<

So if you believe it's a period, you can't be disappointed. Maybe use some reverse psychology on that sucker!