anyone not expectiong again? lol

2»

Comments

• @rileyandme ya both my sons had/have that. Lol.
    @fate don't feel bad I had 2 boys before my daughter so I felt like a ftm with her. And when my boys were circ I was so careful and so worried.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Fate I use one for pee and up to three for boo boo. My Husband however has a whole other concept LOL
  • I'm not pregnant again and will never be. I had my tubes tied. 2 kids is enough for this momma!
  • @sands3 I would have stopped at 2 if my second was a girl. Lol. But I want an even num so no one gets left out. Lol. Therefore I am having 1 more.
  • @angel26 I have 2 boys but i'm ok with it
  • Not me. Waiting till my lo is 18 months
  • Nope not me, ever again :)
  • Im waiting til my lo is 3-3.5yrs first
  • Not me.... Um only probably because hubby is in jail til aug. Hopefully it will happen soon after he gets home though.
  • I'm not trying only because we can't afford another baby right now but we sure would love another. But at the same time were not stopping it from happening.
  • Not me! Not ever never ever again. My ish is chopped up and locked down. I've got my boy and my girl, they're 4.5 years apart, i'm almost 30 so i'm splendid. No more for me!
  • I'm not, a two year old and two month old...and my eight year old daughter, I'm done.
  • @jules that's exactly why I wont even mention it to husband lol. Things have been enough with 3. I want one more but it will have to wait. But I'm depo and have been using condoms. Cuz it doesn't take long for us to get preg when we don't use protection. Lol.
    @lilsugarsmomma that's good you have a boy and girl. That's why I'm going to be having last and final soon. I have always said id be done by 29/30. I will be 27 in aug.
    @kristaf22 ya men can be like that. Lol. That's what my husband would say if I even mentioned it. Lol.