flirting is that cheating

edited June 2012 in Just for Fun
Wat would u do if u notice a female flirting with ur man or man flirting with ur girl

How do u know when someone is flirting

Comments

• Call the bitch out or your man...if I see my bf being too chatty with I girl I tell him ” play me Anthony, play me” meaning nigga I see you you better chill out with all that before you be single...lmao but hmmm Idk if I'd consider it cheating...do you consider sexting cheating
  • @newmomma13 what if ur wrong and u end up looking stupid. I have lots of pride to call it out. sexting what's that sry lol
  • I dont care if females flirt with my man, I mean what can I say I gotta good one. BUT!!! As long as I dont see him taking it to another level. You know as in strange calls at weird hours, him not acting like himself or becoming distant with me.

I mean I dont expect him to hide in a cave, he's gonna have a social life and talk to people. Some of the people my hubby works with are females they talk to him, even when im around him but it NEVER went farther then a greeting or work related talk. Theres always gonna be some clear evidence behind a cheating man. Ive had 2exs and they both became distant and close with other ladies and thats when i ended it.
  • I'm not gonna look stupid imma just tell him well you think you not being to friendly but you are lol..texting sexually lol
  • edited June 2012
    Oh hell no sexting there'd be a fight between me and my hubby if that ever happened. I mean all out! @newmomma13
  • edited June 2012
    Well.. Because of history, I don't let him flirt anymore. If I EVER caught him, I'd file for divorce. :) But, I'm an asshole like that now. I give meaning to "the old ball and chain". No joke. Lockdown sucker. A man doesn't have time to flirt if he's busy making his woman happy. Period.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fate Exactly we're more then enough for them, why go looking for somthing when you have something way better in front of your eyes. :)
  • @aishamusa which is true u well know when it gets to another step
  • @newmomma13 lol GD line and duh sexting that's cheating for sure
  • @fate oh yea if there's history not GD and ur also true
  • DO YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT OTHER LADIES SEE WHAT U GOT THEY TRY TO B IN UR SHOES...............................

I believe so some woman just want what u got
  • OH HELL NO !Im sorry but i'd call that b*tch out and prolly go flirt with her man lol. If my hubby was doing it i'd give him sooooo much shit about it!
  • Flirting ALWAYS leads to other things. Just my opinion
  • Yea I agree with some of the ladies on here...flirting can lead to way worse things, plus it can make the other person think its ok to be more friendly. If my guy was flirting I would think what have I done to make him go flirt with someone else? I'm so insecure about stuff like that tho.
  • I am a big flirt been married for 14 years and it has NEVER went futher than talking. My husband thinks it is funny. I think trying to control someone to much leads to problems. Having a laugh is ok but any futher than that their is a problem.
  • I'm an outgoing person, so I easily talk and joke with people which is often perceived by some as flirting. But people close to me know that is just how I am. My bf knows me, and just laughs it off. If either of us were straight up talking about fooling around together, that'd be a different story. But that's not how we are.
  • I think its funny actually when chicks flirt with my hubby... My hubby and I have a wierd relationship though. He was cheated on by his ex-whore (oooh I mean wife) so he is extremely faithful to our family. But we always talk about hot chicks and dudes. Like at the waterpark yesterday he was like 'Man there is no eye candy here today' and my response was like 'Yeah I know, just beached whales!!' It doesnt bug me but I think its because I know him and know his awful past.
  • I'm a flirt by nature, but I've never let it get the best of me. When I love someone, I only have eyes for them. I guess i'm just very outgoing so it comes off flirty perhaps? :/

If my guy were flirting with another female...I would be a little jealous, so I'd find ways to divert his attention towards me. Honestly though, i'm not an insecure person so if he were flirting, I'd probably flirt with her too lmao!
  • @roxy I'm military right... Well i had to leave my then bf behind while I moved to MS for a while (before we could get married and all that jazz) and there was a girl that tried her best to fill my shoes... I mean this bitch made friends with all MY friends and then tried (and almost succeeded) to take my man from me. Oh HELL no... She saw what a good life I had and she wanted it.

Hubby is a natural flirt, so i try real hard not to get upset... But as soooooon as he starts towing that line, his leash gets yanked pretty hard. Group settings only, no private texting or fb'ing. Period. And let me catch him touching her at all.... If I catch her touching him, like a touch on the ARM... That's it. No more friendship. I don't play that game now.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2012
    My husband knows better not to flirt with another chick especially in front of me. i dont play that shit!! We agreed that i have no male friends n he has no female friends. Our relationship is good n couldnt b better. So if we were to b at a house party n i see him with a girl chatting that is not okay! Flirting isnt cheating but none of that shit better not b going on!
  • Hmm, my dh knows not to flirt or get too close with any girls. We both have fbs, we both text the opposite sex, and we're both really talkative with the opposite sex but we both know where to draw lines. one day (before I was pregnant) he came home from work and told me a female coworker was flirting with him so I showed up the next day to pick him up and introduced myself ;) I made sure she knew I dont play that game lol b**ch I got a knife and I know how to use it lol jkjk
  • @Nylasmommy is the boss of all bosses!!! Lol
  • @newmomma13 lol one time i see him looking at this girl & i said would u like me to get her # for u & he was like wtf u talking about. I said i seen u staring at that bitch lmao & hes like never that haha
  • Lmao see... booosssssss (in my Rick Ross voice) @nylasmommy
  • Lmao @newmomma13 he in love with a Boss so he tatted my name!!!!