Omg,,funny sh++

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I dont know if I was thinking of eating in my sleep or what but I bit my husband,,,,some how his hand ended up in my mouth and I bit him,,,he just now told me it wasnt a dream,,,, I just had to share it

Comments

• wow lmfao (:
  • Lol that is hilarious
  • Hahahaha that's funny.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awesome lol I'm going to tell mine to watch out I'm always hungry
  • That's funny
  • I dont know what was up with me wanting to eat him but some how his hand ended up in my mouth an I bit him....after I woke up I sat down an started to laugh thinking it was a dream but nope when he got off work I asked him ,he said hell ya u bit me what was up with that, I almost peed on my self..its funny but I felt bad at the same time cus his dog bit him the night befor in the same hand,,,lol......still funny
  • Ive never done anything in my sleep,so it threw both of us off,,,,but my bff told my hubby to make sure he keep a cheese burger or snacks by the bed just in case
  • Oh no! Zombie baby!!
    J/k
    ;)
  • LMAO! I don't feel as bad for elbowimg mine in the throat now!!! :* :p
  • so damn funny rolmfao
  • I had to give everyone some laughter,,cus I laugh till I cryed when I relized it wasnt a dream,,,the funny things we prego people do
  • edited March 2011
    Does anyone talk in they're sleep? My bf and bff both said that ill randomly just roll over n blurt stuff out. Then when they respond, ill be snoring again!!!! My bff said I told her, it ws like 3am, that the water was running and it was gonna flood. Lmao I remember none of this
  • OMG LMAO
  • Lol my hubby was sleeping a few months back and he talks in his sleep. Well I was watching a tv show on families with multiple toddlers and I guess he was processing the sounds from the tv in his dream and he blurted out clear as day "just put them all in a field and give them swords and shields and let them fight to the death" !!! R u serious! I just got an image of a bunch of toddlers in pampers with no shirts in a field with swords and shields fighting to their deaths! had me rolling tho. I almost peed myself when I retold the story to him the next day. I'll never forget that night!
    He's also punched me by accident when sleeping so maybe I should try eating a few fingers off his hand lol.
  • Hahaha I love this! Maybe you were dreaming about being a zombie or something!! Or you were just dreaming of food like you said lol