FREAKING OUT!!! TMI ****UPDATE****

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
So as everyone knows I'm only 8 weeks postpartum. Me & Hubby just got back into having sex again & well I have a appointment to get my tubes tied in 2 weeks so we have been using condoms. WELL the condom broke 4 days ago & I tried adding it up & I could have been ovulating so now I am now SCARED shitless. I'm supposed to start my period on the 30th but this will only be my 2nd period since having lo so they are all messed up still. I'm so nervous, I wanna cry. :-S

****UPDATE****
Well I'm supposed to get AF today, so far no luck...PRAY FOR ME PLEASE..IVE NEVER BEEN MORE SCARED ;( I already just wanna cry. I don't even wanna test because I'm afraid of the outcome. I feel so bad but I can't afford to have another baby at all & my son is only 9 weeks old ;( ugh.

Comments

• Maybe you should have got the morning after pill just to be safe. Think its too late for that now. It's going to be hard waiting but as you are only 8 weeks pp your periods and ovulating may not be back right on track. Fingers crossed sweetie x
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm 9 weeks pp and hubby and I had a big oops as well...I didn't think it was a big deal until I looked at my calendar and my heart sank into my tummy. :-/ I'm crossing my fingers for both of us lol
  • Oh crap!...
    They say its easier to get pregnant because your so clean but also if your only breastfeeding it could help for you not to get pregs....
    Well just dont be to nerves because that can,make you late.. Just wait to see wat happens im sure it would work out for u.
  • I was thinking about that, but it costs 50$ & with the new baby, its not something I can afford at the moment & hubby doesn't get paid till Friday. :( so I'm stuck. I even called my ob to see if he can give me a prescription for it so my insurance would pay but he said he can't, only if I was under 18.
  • @CristinaLynn ahh. I'm praying for you to. It sucks, makes me not wanna have sex at all. I've never been so scared. A condom has never broke on me tillll now. Ugh. I wanna cry. We have 7 kids between the both of us so we DEFINITELY do not need another one.

@CANT_WAIT93 I'm hoping I'm not. I'm trying to be calm but Its so hard. :( I'm not breastfeeding neither so hopefully I'm not screwed. Ugh.
  • Oh God girl...let's hope nothing got in.
  • Thanks ladies. I need all the luck, hope, & prayers I can get!
  • Thanks ladies. I need all the luck, hope, & prayers I can get!
  • @babynumber3ontheway I didn't realize my oops til it was too late. Damn! Lol
  • I was breastfeeding (and supplementing) but still bfing a substantial amount and I was ovulating at my postpartum appt (8 weeks). If your period has returned, there is a very real chance you are ovulating again. Good luck hun!
  • Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you.
  • @misskristin yea I'm just hoping that I wasn't ovulating yet or I ovulated before. I'm so scared.

@trixiesmom8 Thanks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • its crazy that the morning after pill is 50$ because i saw on the news that a college near me has plan b in THEIR VENDING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-t :-q
  • @trixiesmom8 right! its just giving them more reason to be more irresponsible and sexualy active!
  • @devins_mommy yea it is. If you're old enough to have sex you are old enough for the results imo. If their not ready for a baby they need to use protection!
  • @ArmahnisMommy Right! I pray they did.

@devins_mommy oh wow that's crazy. Why would they do that?! It's only meant for accidents, it shouldnt be a form of bc.
  • Planned parenthood offers Plan B for pretty much free. Just to keep in mind if it happens again.

And the vending machine is a good idea. Wont have someone be any more irresponsible than if they were taking birth control. A lot of "accidents" happen in college and not everyone would have access or money for the morning after pill. Obviously shouldn't be used as birth control, but I doubt the majority use it that way.
  • @captivated Yea I thought of that & I called planned parenthood as well & it was 42 dollars if your over 18 so just a couple dollars short of the store. :( all I can do now is hope for the best.
  • Today is only the 28th, you said you are due for your period on the 30th. If you are basing off of a normal 28 day cycle, your period was the 3rd, you ovulated around the 13-16th, condom broke the 18th (which would be after ovulation, past your fertile time) so you should be fine. Imo anyways.
  • @luvmy5 hmmm true. I said the 30th cause that would be my normal cycle before baby but ur cycle changes after so I was just thinking about the normal 28 day cycle cause I started last period on the 1st. So would I be ovulating with 28 day cycle? I'm not sure what to go off cause I've only had 1 period since lo. That's why I'm so uneasy.
  • If it were on the 1st and based off a normal cycle, you would habe ovulated around the 11-14th. My cycles were always 28 days, but since I had my son, it has changed. What used to be like clockwork is now either a week late, or in this month, a week early. My other kids I went back to normal. Weird, right? I say to wait a few days, stress can make things worse. Can make your period late too. I would think you are okay though.
  • @luvmy5 that eases my mind a lot. Thank you. I'm so confused. Lol I hope I'm not. The closer its getting the more scared I'm getting. I need to relax though. It's just so hard not knowing. :-?
  • You're welcome!! I know, the unknown can be scary, but no matter what, it will be okay. Hugs!
  • I pray you get the results yoy want but FYI I got a false positive 6wks pp I was freaking out went to the er for some pain and I had ovarian cysts.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.