so how many times has ur baby fell out of the bed?

edited June 2012 in Sleep
I co sleep with my son last night he fell out the bed twice. I was wondering. How many times your lo has

Comments

• I agree last night i was getting ready for bed he was laying the he decided to tumble off when i realized he was fallen it was almost to late. I helped break the fall. This morning was too late. My dad made me feel bad since i was asleep and didnt realize it until it was too late.
  • My little boy who is almost 3 falls out of bed quite a bit. While at shelter the floor it hard, no carpet. So we put a couple blankets down by his bed so he wont get hurt from the fall.
  • My lil man fell like 3 times at my mother in laws house when we living there but nun here at my house...
  • None, cuz she sleeps in her own crib. Such peace of mind! :)
  • Malia has fallen about 6-7 times now she was about 6 mo, she is 10 mo now.
  • Once, then I put up 2 toddler guard rails (my bed is pushed up against the wall). By the time she was crawling, she had already figured out the dimensions of the bed. So when she woke up, she would just be sitting somewhere on the bed.
  • my little man has never fallen out of bed but hes one and has started trying to walk! he also climbs on the sofa and is so proud of himself! last night he steppes off the sofa and fell on some toys and fractured his elbow! all i have done for the last 24hours is feel sick with worry! poor little baby in a plaster and he cant crawl it is horrible to see him like this :'(
  • edited June 2012
    Believe it or not my hubby started teaching our LO how to climb off the bed since she was like 7.5 months. Anytime she wanted down he would turn her around so she would go feet first. Since about 9 months she climbs off the bed herself. She'll crawl to the edge of the bed turn herself around, throw her legs over so they dangle and then she'll push until her feet touch the ground. It's the cutest thing you'll ever see. She's never fallen off the bed, lol. Wish I knew how to post a video, I'd show you. :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son fell off the couch when he was 18 months. He knew how to climb down, it was just an accident, but he broke his arm. :( It was hard wood floor. He didn't cry or anything! The only way I could tell something was wrong is when he tried to crawl (he was a slow walker) his arm would give out & he would fall over. It was so sad.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't co-sleep but when Keegan has been on my bed she's fallen off twice, once off a bed in a hotel, and fallen off the couch once. She's been fine everytime. No bumps, knots, or bruises.
  • @Mijita That sounds soooo cute!! I wish Keegan would learn to do that. She's 8 months and I swear the kid purposely tries to fall off the bed. She'll crawl to the edge and likes to dangle her head off the side. Its no longer safe to keep her on the bed.
  • At least 3-4 times. Always been right there and shes been fine everytime
  • @mijita my LO does this too! She'll also climb onto the couch. She's never fallen off the bed, she has almost rolled off the couch a few times but I catch her.