Farah from teen mom is a biotch

2»

Comments

• @summergirl22 No debate here. But I dont believe in hiting your children either but its hard to say I dont know how explain it. I wouldnt EVER hit or put my hands on my daughter Alana. But farrah is totally out of line.
  • @nameless my thoughts exactly ;)
  • @nameless you got a point there.. but she shouldnt of called the cops.
  • edited June 2012
    She may be out of line, but you have to think about this...She was raised a certain way, she is the women her parents raised...so they're the ones to blame. If they made dif decisions as parents, maybe she wouldn't be out of line today.
    @mommylovessparkle
  • Ok...I was giving an example.. not actually saying the dad or grandma hit,say they raised that child and why don't you agree w/ that..but for the mom it's ok?
    My sister is a major bitch to my mom.. threatens her life(my sister says she'll hurt herself) puts my mom down..but you know what, by mom still doesn't hit..

I just don't agree.. don't wanna change this discussion
  • to put it bluntly, farrah is a spoiled brat. She didn't wake up like this one day, you can tell she's always been this way.
  • @nameless okay..... im not tryna start an argument but i can actually hear your attitude through the computer.........point blank is that were never going to agree on this and im not asking you to. I have my own views and so do you. However I do agree with summergirl22 and I wouldnt ever lay a hand on my kids. But I do however belive that the mom has the right not the dad or anyone else because she carried her for 9 months and all that. idk maybe its just because I want to see someone knock Farrah out....
  • The tap she gave her in the car wasn't a real big issue... The split lip was not acceptable...
  • Neither am I..and actually I didn't have an attitude while I was writing it.. @mommylovesSparkle
  • Her mom just got pushed to the limit that she couldn't stand her no more.
    She is old enough to understand that you do not talk that way to your parent. Even if she was raised that way. Every mom has there limit. And when you see someone you raised n loved with your whole life talk to you and disrespect you in that way it makes you explode!!!
    In my way of thinking I though it wasn't that bad. she should had seen it coming.
  • If I was her mom I woulda knocked her ass out! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @nameless I agree there is never a reason to hit...PERIOD.

Farrah is a bitch but...it's reality tv...makes me wonder what goes on behind the scenes ..the producers only show what they want.
  • @LaFiiTz89 Yeah let one of mine act like that esp at that age, they'll be suckin air
  • I kinda get it. Her babys father died while she was pregnant and she hates everyone. Not excusable but understandable
  • But its not her moms fault that he died...
    N even though more goes behind the sense thats her mom n she not suppose to disrespect her...no matter what.
  • Her mom is looney, her dad is a pushover and she's a spoiled brat. I feel sorry for Sophia.