has this ever happened to anyone so early in pregnancy?!

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
My stomach is broken out in a red, bumpy & super itchy rash & from the pictures I looked at on google it looks like pupps.. but everything I've found & read on it says it usually doesn't show up until late in pregnancy & I'm only 11 weeks 2 days. Has this ever happened to anyone early like this? & everything says it lasts until after babys born?! Anyone ever had it & had a girl? I read that 70% of women that got it have boys & it's caused by the male DNA.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had a rash early on that wasnt pupps, it was just heat rash. Try to stay cool, indoors, dry (not sweaty) and use a little hydrocortisone cream and or benedryl and see if it clears up any :)
  • i had it, i dont remember if i asked my dr what it was i just asumed it was PUPPS.
    & i dont remember how long it lasted for :-( im sorry, but i know it wasnt untill i gave birth.
    && i did have a baby boy(:
  • My sister in law just had a baby girl a week ago and she got it the last couple weeks of pregnancy
  • edited June 2012
    I got it with my son, after I went past my due date. It was horrible ugk.
    I think you could have something else :/
  • Thank you everyone for your responses :) I'm really hoping it's not PUPPS because it really doesn't sound like fun. I have a friend that had it & she said it was really painful, this isn't painful really just super itchy & irritating! I am going to try Benadryl hopefully it goes away & doesn't last long. Thanks again! :)