tmi please help. another question at bottom

edited June 2012 in Health
I have a question. I just had sex with my husband and I was on top. When I was in a straight posision it felt like something was kinda moving. The last time I felt that feeling I was in first trimester of pregnancy. Has anyone ever felt this? I might make sence but I don't know how to describe it any better.
All I can say is I better not be preg.

Comments

• Bump I'm sorry I can't help. I've never had that happen to me prego or not.
  • I had my daughter 9 months ago and still feel random movement. I've heard your body can take a year or so for your uterus go be fully moved back into place and that's the reason for feeling movement when you're not pregnant.
  • I'm not sure movement is the best way to decribe what happened. Lol. I guess it was more like his dick was pushing against something.
  • Oh then yes I have that. I just think its because not everything is back to its normal place...at least I hope so. I haven't taken a test yet but I am not concerned about being prego...more just of paranoia from having "fun" a lot lol I do not need another lo right now lol. But I think its pretty common to have that feeling even when not prego.
  • I feel movements and bubbly feelings. I had my son nine months ago,but as @Mrs4c mentioned,It takes a while for your insides to go back to normal. My doc actually said it will be a good year before my body and hormones are actually back to normal
  • Ya I have paranioia cuz my lo is 6 mon. I deff don't need another one.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My left side above my hip kinda.
  • Up until this morning we haven't had sex in a little bit. We have been to tired. Anyways. I'm on depo, I had my 2nd shot on the 11th of this month. And I can tell you I will/would cry if I had a bfp before my daughter is over a year old. Which is why I posted this. The only time I have felt this is during begining preg. Oh and it just occured to me that I should be on period but no sign. But the problem with that is the depo can make the period go away. Last month I had a very strange period. It lasted 2weeks. The 2weeks consisted of average bleeding at 1st for about 4-5 days and spotting the rest.
    @homebirthadvocate any other opinions? Should I just put it out of mind? And count the late or no show period as fault of depo? Or should I be concerned and go see my dr?
    Any other opinion/ advice or experiance greatly appreciated.
  • I'd get a pg test, and poas. I'm sure with all the stress in your life at the moment, your body is not working up to par.
  • Id get a test jus n case but I've only had one shot an no period at all for me o an the shot works very well lol !
  • Omg I've never heard that before..
  • I guess I will go get a test when I have the money. Or should I go get a blood test from dr office.
  • Go to Jordan Valley Hospital, they'll do a blood draw for $15
  • My insurance is select access so I can only go to imc.
  • I mean ihc hospitals. Sorry. Lol. @lilsugarsmomma
  • You don't use insurance, it's completely out of pocket. So, insurance sminsurance lol!
  • Were you late on your depo at all?
  • No later than a couple days once. The second month was a day or two later than usual. Last month (3rd month on depo) ny period was really weird. It lasted 2 weeks some bleeding and moslty spotting. My period usually goes about 4 sometimes 5 days. Starting out spotting 1st day then goes to heavier bleeding back to spotting. But so far it still a no show.
  • @homebirthadvocate I will. My husband gets paid tomorrow. So I will try and get one without him knowing. He would flip. Just the thought scares me. There is no way we could handle another one right now. We live in a shelter.