How do you keep your backseat cool?

No matter how high I blast my air, the backseat is always HOT. I live in South Fl so I'm used to the heat, but I always worry that my little guy is facing away from the vents and he sweats so easily. I drive a Infiniti g20, gets us where we need to go, but can I buy a fix?? Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Maybe get a portable fan for the backseat?? That's all I can really think of. My a/c makes my car feel like the north pole lol
  • Oh and if your a/c doesn't seem to be getting really cold, you might just need to recharge the freyon (I think that's what it's called lol sorry dumb blonde moment)
  • I wonder the sameyhing I just start my car and blast the air for at least 5 minutes.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I live in so.fla too..it's always hot in the back seat, and I drive a VW passat..it does cool down after about 20mins. Point the vents up so it cools from the too down if that makes any sense, it will also go to the back seat
  • Ive wondered the same thing. Both my cars (malibu and jeep) cool very well but I still worry that she gets hot.
  • same here! the fan is a great idea they have the small stroller clip on ones for like $6 :)
  • Go on amazon. Com they have these foam clip fans for about $10 each. They take batteries and I would clip it on their carseat. And its foam so it doesn't hurt them but it works. I live in AZ so its miserable right now
  • You can also buy a clip on fan that plugs into the cigarette lighter. I think I got mine at walmart.
  • Ooh I'm gonna have to check that one out @wilsonmom
  • In my truck there are separate vents back there for the air/heat my son turns it on and off depending on when they need it...what I did in my old car was just point the front vents directly into the back it helped a lot
  • I just keep the middle vents pointing up and back so she gets as much air as possible..we only have the highest setting working right now so it gets pretty cold pretty fast.