at how many weeks should I?

edited July 2012 in Pregnant
Get my maternity pictures done? I'm 18 weeks I know I have to wait longer but what's ur opinion?

Comments

• Thats a good question! I wanna know too lol. I think I wanna get mine done.
  • @rjr33 lol how many weeks are you? I mean I don't want to wait so long that I'm huge and miserable but when I'm comfortable I think I was miserable when I turned 35 weeks It hurt to even stand lol
  • Yeah I don't wanna be super huge and my face be all bloated and I dont even feel pretty lol. I am 28 weeks 5 days. So maybe I should get my pictures going soon. I wanted to wait until I had a good round belly and I am pretty sure it is round now! I wanna do me and bd pictures too. I thought it would be cute if we both wore white shirts and dark jeans. Bd is black I wanna wear something that compliments his skin color. And I think it would be cute! I am not sure what else or what kinda posses I want I guess the photographer will know. I just dont want anything awkward lol. There is a website and it is all awkward family and maternity photos it is terrible.
  • Do you have any ideas on what you wanna do for yours?
  • i did mine around 32 weeks. cause then your not too huge but big enough. lol. and usually stretch marks haven't showed up yet. :)
  • @rjr33 yeah you probably should do it soon :) and I love the white tshirt idead I've seen it done before and I think its supercute. I want to do pics with bd too and some shots with my son. But for the ones of me solo I have seen some pics from photographers but I'm very picky. Idk I hope I have something set in stone by then or I hope the photographer basically shows me suggestions lol
    @TheTrondons1st yeah that is a good time :) ugh so far away though ;(
  • I agree 28-32 weeks
  • I never got mine done and I only have 3days left until my baby gets here...
  • I was gonna get mine done at 36 weeks but Kaylee decided to come at 34 weeks...It was so bittersweet. I really wanted those pics but I was also glad to have my baby. Maybe next time *sigh*