edited July 2012 in Babies

Comments

• Lmao!!
  • I was so horrified! My heart is still pounding!
  • Lmfao sorry but that is hilarious.
  • Omg hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! That is priceless!! I give Tessa her hairbrush or the nose sucker lol.
  • Lmao. How many likes did u have?? Lol
  • Ha! My phone has a pattern lock on it. Might wanna check in to that lol
  • Oh no!!! Thats just too funny tho!
  • Oh hell!! That's why you put those pics into a separate folder... :$
  • @RTmommy, that requires work and knowledge of some sort. Lmao.

@davidnaadynsmama, I did before, but my daughter figured out how to unlock it before 2 years old. :(
  • Omg That Is So Sad But Funny...
  • Lol. It's terrible and funny all at the same time. I really wouldn't want that to happen to me. I know how embarrassing it must have been. I really am sympathetic...not laughing at you solely. ;)
  • @Captivated Damn I missed it!! LOL jk :-p That's so embarassing! Omgosh I think I would've died lol
  • You brightened my shitty Monday lol, I'm sorry that happened but its funny :) whoops!!!
  • Omg that sucks but that is so funny lol
  • edited July 2012
    Its a good thing dial up internet isn't very common anymore :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg!! Lol I would think twice before taking another naked pic :) for future caution. So sorry that happened though thats so embarassing!
  • There is this great app called toddler lock. When u activate it it completely locks your phone but plays a musical note and stamps a shape each time baby touches the screen. In order to unlock it you must touch each of the four corners one at a time going clockwise. My lo loves it, she's so crafty I wouldnt let her mess with it without that app. Sorry that happened! I would have been mortified!
  • OMG! That is awesome! @drgonzo523
  • Ummmmm... @captivated , "YOU SO.NASTY" RMAO

Don't blame your LO for accidently exposing your freaky adventures.

As much as we all want to be here for you during this time of need and much desired support... We're going to need for you to post the actually picture so we can BETTER UNDERSTAND just what you were going through ;-)

Make sure the pic is zoomed in too.. LOL

(somebody grab the popcorn)
  • ROFLMAO @YNVTish. There's quite a few ladies on here that have seen my "goodies". Picture nights in Unrated are SWEET. :">
  • android has an app called toddler lock. and it makes sound and shapes when the screen is touched and it locks The phone so they can't get into anything. Marlie loves it. :)
  • oh and only way to unlock it is to touch all four corners clockwise
  • I love toddler lock app. Both my boys love it! The kids can draw on it too
  • Im with @ynvtish lmao
  • Toddler lock like @drgonzo523 and a few others suggested. There are quite a few toddler games available but that is the only one that I've found has a lock mode.
  • Lol...did you say thank you baby Jesus from the movie Talladega Nights?