Growling Entity- For those that believe in the supernatural- NPR

2»

Comments

• Damn phone the websites www.thestateofjeffersonps.com
  • @excitedforoctober if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Psychic mediums are good for telling you exactly what is in your house. If you don't feel threatened then Idk that I would mess with it. It could be demonic, but its possible, like I said, it could be residual. My dad has blessed my childhood home many times because of the presences I used to feel there. I was always sensitive as a child and my mom tried to write it off and i feel like it caused me to lose a great deal of sensitivity. But I can still feel some things.
  • @timebandit Thank you sooo much for your help and input, I really appreciate it. We had a priest come over Tuesday evening and he reblessed the entire house. I am hoping that whatever might be in that house is gone. I know there was something in the house but like I said before I never really felt fear there and the happenings were so sporatic over the 9 years that I lived there that I can't tell you that "I feel the difference" or that the blessing has "stopped" the activity. I have saved your phone number to my phone in case something else happens.

@mrsrobbins6113 I am from Illinois, very close to Chicago.Thats what I wanted, some sort of psychic medium to come and see what they can see or sense but I don't think my mom would take that route for fear that it might trigger more activity.