How did you keep your morning sickness under control

edited July 2012 in Pregnant
For the past 2 weeks I've been living in hell throwing up over 4 times a day sometimes more I'm at the point where I refuse to go out if I don't have to because I hate throwing up in front of people ( it has happen at a very packed Walmart in front of everyone. I just really need this under control

Comments

• Preggie Pop Drops work wonders. Or lick a lemon or lime a few times when you feel sick. Anything sour, really.
  • The brat diet helped me. Also having Sprite on hand 24/7.
  • Have you tried ginger? It helped with my sick feeling
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ANYTHING sour helped me. I hope you find some relief soon.
  • edited July 2012
    Ginger, cold coke and ribena (in the same glass) or sour stuff helped me..
  • Sour gummy worms helped me i sucked on them when i felt sick or war heads :) feel better soon hun :)
  • I have no help sorry I would throw up the pills to not throw up. I had to control my breathing and on occasion going outside would help.other than that nothing pretty mich helped. :/ I'm 19wks+ and I throw up at least one or twice a week it has improved tremendously
  • Apples always helped me.
  • Laying still helped me. And definitely what @homebirthadvocate said, eat something with a little protein every 2 hours minimum. I hope you feel better soon, I know it's horrible. I just got over mine a week or so ago.
  • before u get up in the morning eat some crackers or any snack u can lay by the bed to help blood sugar levels :)
  • Red popsicles
  • The only thing I remembered helped was lays original potato chips. The saltiness I guess helped
  • Yea @mom2ING AS SOON AS I WOKE UP UP I WOULD EAT A FEW SALTINES. I FOUND THAT I GOT SICK WHEN I DIDN'T EAT.
  • Sea sickness wristbands worked miracles for me.
  • Nothing every helped me. I tried it all medicines, seaboards, eating different things, nothing.. I threw up after eating and drinking or even just from laying still. I was like that until 20 or so weeks.
    Hope you find something that helps you!
  • One word: unisom. I take it before bed and I don't feel sick when I wake up. If I try to skip it one day, I'm completely sick and throwing up that day until I take it. It's the kind that has doxysuc..something. I don't have the box with me since I'm not home, but that is the important ingredient. The sleep melts aren't safe with pregnancy so you have to be sure it's the right one.