I can't shake this mood...

I don't know what is going on. I get super mad at little stuff (but not at Makenzie at all). Like to the point where I want to put my fist through the wall. I have never been like that. Then the next minute ill be happy. Then the minute my daugher goes to bed at night I loose it and just break down crying.
I don't get what is going on with me..

-Deff not prego. you have to have sex to be prego and that doesn't happen.
-I had my period so idk if its pms still
-Im on mirena but I have been for months now and this is all new like the past week
-No new meds or anything.

Ugh I just feel like a bummer all the time.

Comments

• I'm sorry your feeling this way. Could it be from stress or maybe depression? Sorry I'm not much help? I have issues with anger and other mood changes but I also have mental illness.
  • Yeah, maybe just from stress. :( I hope u feel better soon. I know u said u have had mirena a little while now but i felt like i had prego hormones while i had mirena in. Do u have anyone to talk to? Like someone u can just let it all out with. Maybe that would help.
  • Yeah the mirena has hormones in it, it could be possible its just tool them awhile to become imbalanced. Maybe go get it checked out hope things go better for you!
  • Sounds like PPD, booo! :(
  • I say punch that damn wall it had it coming lol. However word of advice don't do it if its brick behind lol. Yes I have had a few holes in walls to fix lately lol.

If all else fails I hope this gave you a small smile.
  • I thought mirena has localized hormones?.?
  • It sounds like the mirena. The hormones do cause mood changes.