ITWORKS!! My new business ladies check it out!

edited July 2012 in Just for Fun
Ladies I have a business I started up it's called ITWORKS! I know a lot of you are out of state but if you all are interested in this please let me know! You can check out my website as well. These wraps I sell will help diminish your stretch marks, tighten your tummy and help you "loose inches". I have wrapped myself one time and after 45 mins I lost 2 and a half inches off of my belly.. These things are AWESOME and they work!!!! If your a smoker it takes a few more wraps for the inches to come off. I have pictures posted on my facebook and I am tagged in some of them to show the results of some people that have wrapped. You can use them nursing, pregnant, not pregnant etc. They are just amazing and I am upset that I can't wrap myself any more because all the wraps I get in I can't keep them in! They sell out so fast!!! My mom lost 4 and a half inches off of her waist. You can wrap anything on your body. Your arms, chin, chest, butt, stomach, thighs, etc. Men and women can use them as well. I hate showing off my stomach but I can't help it with my results. I am so happy. Plus it was over a month and a half ago that I wrapped and I have kept the inches off. It is NOT the wraps they do at the spas where you just loose the water out of your body. This actually detoxes your body and keeps it off of you. Check out my site and see what you think. This is NOT a scam I promise you ladies that. I would post pics on here but I don't know how to post them on here. Seriously ladies this isn't a joke either! My friend just sold 12 wraps tonight at one of her parties she threw. Check out the website it give more info as well. If your wanting pics and stuff and your not my facebook friend email me at Thebradybunchof6@gmail.com. https://heatherevans.myitworks.com/Home

Comments

• I have actually thought of having that done. We have a place called American body wraps but it is expensive
  • Is it a place you go and have it done like a spa bc if so the inches do not stay off theres are basically water retention suckers so when you retain the water again youll gain it back?
  • Honestly idk if they are still in business it was a few years ago and I Don't hear there commercials anymore. But yeah you had to keep going back.
  • yeah these aren't that expensive and you can wrap until your hearts content. It's all up to you how many inches you want to loose but you keep them off unless of course your eating bk, mcdonalds etc. every day three times a day you know.