very random....

Okay so ripkaydence or usmcwifemommy.... or whatever the name may be. Does anyone know what happened? Well I know why she is not on here anymore. But..... I followed her journey and was excited when they were ttc again and I never talked to her but was really hoping for the best for them. So I was going to look her up on facebook just to see how she was coping with things and wish her the best with ttc when her husband got back. What I found on facebook, do I have the wrong amber? Im pretty sure I have the right one but what the hell happened? I feel so bad, I don't know her and I know it is not my business, but does anyone still talk to her and know how she is?

Comments

• I think @sands3 may still keep some kind of contact with her or @kristaf22 (I think that's right?) Last I heard she was doing ok, if I remember correctly from before her hubby was coming home in august and they were going to ttc.. I could be wrong though... im curious too :)
  • Yepp she got the names right. So bump bump bump
  • Also another one I think about sometimes is @babynewyear2012 I wonder how her pregnancy is going now.. maybe she will get this tag and give us an update.. :)
  • Yea that's what I thought too that's why I was going to wish her luck, and when I went on her facebook she is in a relationship with another guy??? I don't want to send her a message wishing her luck ttc if she is not anymore! @0811
  • @my2boys Ohh, oops thanks for letting me know...??
  • @babynewyear2012 and lil Archer are good.. She is on bedrest though
  • I actually haven't talked to her in awhile. Sorry
  • Hey Hey ladies! Cheryl and Archer are here! am 26 weeks and on bed rest but doing amazing! How are you guys?
  • I do know her and her husband are separated and she's seeing someone else. I don't think Krista talks to her anymore either :(
  • @Babynewyear2012 glad to hear you two are doing well! Keep him in a little bit longer, you're doing great!
  • @sands3 thanks I didn't want to look dumb messaging her that. Im sorry you all don't really talk anymore, I thought you were all very close :/
  • @My2Boys we were. I'm not really sure what happened, we just stopped talking.
  • @babynewyear that's awesome I am so glad that both of you are doing so well, stay off those feet and get lots of rest!! :D
    @sands3 sorry to hear that, but I appreciate you letting us know.. btw how are ur teeth/mouth feeling?
  • I'm feeling great now! I love the veneers (even better since I got them for free)
  • I've been wondering about Amber too and was going to tag Krista. Thanks for asking about her. I just hope she's happy after going through so much. And @babynewyear2012 it's good to see you well! :-) :-)
  • @sands3 wow awesome.. they refunded ur money since u had issues, thats great, kinda makes it better!!! Im glad ir doing well :)
  • Y did she get kicked outta here?
  • I think she chose to left, bc she said she would be back when they we're ttc again. @dra765
  • Yea she chose to leave. She said it was too hard to see all the babies who were the same age as her lo.