My day, goods and bads

Just wanna share :) my day was great for the most part... Went to a job interview this am, on the way a truck slung a rock and chipped my windshield, did awesome with my interview and testing... Came home just to find out I got the job and had to go back for paperwork and drug screening... Came back and was spending time with my not so little chunky monkey, I turned my head and he fell off the couch (he was sitting beside me on the iPad)... But he's a o kay :) now im here excited about this job, even tho it's only for 2 weeks... But even more excited about our beach trip tomorrow!! First time my baby will see the beach :) so excited!!

Comments

• Congratulations :)
  • Congrats on the job!! Hope you guys have a great beach trip! My LO loved the beach.
  • Thanks y'all. And yeah mine is such a water baby and loves the pool, so well see how he does with the sand and ocean :)
  • Congrats! Jobs are scarce, I know. We are taking Malia to the beach for the first tine on Saturday.
  • Yay! Congrats! Hope your lo likes the beach.
  • Congrats on the job! Yay for the good! Boo for the bad!
  • Thanks y'all :) beach trip was crazy, it's rained almost the whole time we were down, thankfully we don't live far so we can go back :) we did get to take our lo onto the sand, which he loved!! The water was nasty with seaweed from this storm brewing, so getting him near the water will be the next trip :)