Car seats update with pic

edited July 2012 in Just for Fun
I know I ask this b fore sry but can u ladies just throw some names of gd car seats out there my son well b 9 months and out grew he's car seat so I need help my hunny is taking me shopping so if u can ladies say some so I could goggle and check them out most votes wins lol really can use help again

Comments

• Graco all in one smart seat all the way
  • We only buy Britax carseats
  • Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite is a nice car seat. We bought one for our son for like $90 from Costco.
  • I think that's the one I see at Costco @ericaK22 can u face it front and rear and how much lbs
  • @kindell those r 300 dollars
  • Yep it goes forward and rear facing. It goes all the way up to 100lbs.
  • @Babyluv y just wondering
  • @ericaK22 had my eye on that one was it hard to build
  • No it comes completely assembled. It like 20lbs when you have to pick it up..so it's not heavy at all. And it's 1 hand adjust instead of having to deal with the straps separate, you pull on a strap in the front and they both tighten.
  • So far so gd do u think ur baby's comfy in it or wat about when it's hot and u put ur baby n it is the seat hot @ericaK22
  • My son ways 22lbs and he's heavy lol
  • He doesn't sweat as much as he did in the carry type of carseat. He seems comfortable, and likes going in it. It reclines for rear facing so when they fall asleep their head isn't dangling. The fabric doesn't get hot on it either.
  • Sounds cool Ty very much can't wait to check it out
  • I got it for 240.00 with a coupon. I love it and so does my son. When hes awake he can sit up and when he sleep he can be at an angle.
  • I agree with @EricaK22! Safety 1st is what we used in the infant backwards facing seat and now we have a frontwards (but can also go backwards) facing seat. Very easy to tighten/adjust. We love them. Its the brand our highway patrol recommends.
  • I have the same as @ericak22 and love it
  • Online at target they have a safety first one thats originally 169.99 on sale through today for 109.99. You can also look and get $5 promotion codes on google too. its also free shipping.
  • I just ordered mine actually lol.
  • Safety 1st!!!
  • Safety 1st!!! We have the complete air and love it!! We also used safety 1st for the travel system amazing products!!
  • @kenzie0713 I'm glad to hear that the car seat I just ordered is one of the complete air ones! Yay
  • @babyluv8 It's great!! At first I hated it bc I installed it wrong but once I had it installed properly I fell in love and my daughter loves it!!
  • @babyluv8 air one is it different on which @ericak22 talking about
  • Yes its different.
  • Because the safety ratings are incredible...if you read the stories of the wrecks ppl have gone through and the baby is the only survivor, it's amazing. That alone convinced me...it was one area me and my hubby didn't want to skimp on...the peace of mind is worth the price.
  • Dino radian! Awesome car seat. Walmart sells them online for under 300. The safety ratings are amazing!
  • edited July 2012

Got this one hope its good haven't build it yet but happy my son got it already he can now look around
  • There's nothing to put together with it! :) It's already ready to install!
  • Lol build it? It comes all together in the box!