No af. Neg test. (tmi)

2»

Comments

• Same with me! Some.ppl dont show should call ur doc and make an apt. Especially if u have symptoms!
  • I hate this waiting game. Once I get the idea in my head that I might be pregnant, it is all consuming. I'll take a pregnancy test too early, have a negative,try to wait it out, but always seem to fail. Once I take a test, I try to convince myself to wait another week before I try another one. I'm lucky if I can go another 2 days before I try another test. When I buy the tests, I always by the 2 pack. I use one then put the other one away in the cabinet for later use. That spare one will call to me all day, until ii give in an take it. Its like a drug. The things we go through. All I know is that I have spent a lot of money on pregnancy tests. I wonder if they make half of them duds so people will buy more...
  • Yea my.fiance won't buy anY more because he's convinced I'm not.pregnant it's just so.hard not knowing everyday drives me crazy. And yea I think I'm gona try to wait one more week and then set up an app.
  • Oh yeah, I just took test number 2 and it was negative. :( but hopefully im just early. Im never very good about remembering the exact days of my period. I just know I start within the first week of the month. I have been super emotional though the last week. Plus my boobs hurt...and lower back
  • That sounds like a smart idea, all u have to do is get some blood drawn. Its very simple, plus you'll have a definite answer.. no more guessing games
  • Well yea maybe your early. The wait sucks I know
  • I know the feeling I have taken two test and both were negative. Af should have come today but So far a no show. Waiting sucks!!!!
  • yup I'm almost.2 weeks late I'm going crazy
  • Im sorry and yaa! The waiting sucks! Im almost two weeks late too i think i am preg but then again mayb im not but have convinced myself i am over nothing. All tests are neg but i feel preg. Dnt wanna wait anymore! Just wanna kno so if im not i can try again or if i am i can start getting ready! Ugh, lol
    @momwith3boys i bet they do make half of them duds lol. Thatd b horrible tho!
  • The first several tests I took the week my pd was due were negative and all of a sudden 2 weeks after my pd I got a faint line and it jus kept getting darker.. good luck! :) I've learned to just getn ready to hurry up and wait when it comes to pregnancy lol
  • Yea but it's so hard to wait and thanks. and yea I feel pregnant too This sucks lol
  • Yea but it's so hard to wait and thanks. and yea I feel pregnant too This sucks lol
  • I took a test the day Af was supposed to come, it was neg. So, I"m now patiently waiting to take another one. I am one week late as of yesterday, if no Af by Thursday, I will take another one. After soo many years of trying I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.
    Contracts to everyone who got a positive and much baby dust to all of you who are waiting like me.
  • Congrats.... silly autotext LOL
  • Its all a waiting game. Thos sunday will b two weeks late for me. I am going to test next tuesday. Waiting stinks but finding out is so worth it! Baby dust to u all! And yes congrats to everyone who is pregnant!
  • @EmmaRylynn19 ur hgc levels might be too low for the test to read
  • I showed positive the day of my missed period. Get a digital test from clear blue...
  • Thanks @mommyo3soon2b4 @excitednewmommy i have a apointment tomorrow morning. I am still showing negative. So i will see tomo
  • Just found out last night at the dr. I'm pregnant and I'm so excited. Its our first and we only tried for 1 month. I showed negative on home tests bought at the dollar tree. We used fertility drops from whole foods. I ate allot of yucca and dairy. I used ovulation kits for 2 months be4 trying and then we did an at home artafical incemation (lol can't spell). Starting the day b4 I should ovulate. Then every other day for that week. I hope this helps someone who's trying. Blessed be.
  • @EmmaRylynn19 let me know how ur appointment goes this morning.Baby dust to you
  • Good luck I'm sending all you some baby dust :X