I love my new boobies :D

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Before I got pregnant, my boobs were tiny. I hardly fit in a B cup bra. I was always pretty self conscious about my breasts because the first boyfriend who saw my boobs actually laughed at them (should have dumped him then!). It didn't help that all my friends had Cs or Ds too.
But now with all of these awesome pregnancy hormones, my breasts have already gone up a size. I enjoy them even more than my husband does!

Comments

• LOl yes I feel same way! I love my new girls n they still hurt so that means more growing!!! Woooohooooo!!
  • I'm with you! Grow boobs grow! \:D/
  • @VictoriaB I feel the same way. I was always an A and hated it. I just bought a size 36b bra not that long ago and it felt amazing. Lol. I think I like them more than my bf too :)
  • I love mine as well...:)
  • just wait til your milk comes in, lol! >:D<
  • Yay! Unfortunately, I've only got one size B bra that kinda fits, but my boobs are popping over the top a little. Once the tax return comes, I'm gonna get a push up bra in my new size :D
  • Im having fun with mines :D
  • Smh..you ladies are alone on this one! Lol I wish my DDcups would melt off, but they are fairly sexy.

My husband is getting a kick out of it. Lol
  • Ugh I hate my ds ive been a c since 13 hoping to go back to a c maybe even a b after breast feeding
  • I hate mine I started of a triple d and god only know what size they are now cause I can't find bras big enough
  • Lol this was funny I must say I was happy with mines my mom used to make fun of mines and so did my friends cuz they were little but I used to tell them watch you say that now when its my time to have kids theyll be perfect c and that they r lol I love it but it just hurts sooo much
  • edited February 2011
    I hate mine i was happy with my c's and now I'm dd's its driving me nuts my boyfriend is loving how big they've gotten i just want my old boobs back lol
  • I had my reduced back in 2004...i pray they go back down... can't say I love mine either...
  • I used to wonder what it would be like to have big boobs, now there's no more wondering lol pre-pregnancy I was a 36b, now 22wks prego I'm a 36d. My bf loves them, me not so much!
  • Still an a cup, fail. I was 32a on the middle clasp, 34a on the tightest clasp, or depending on brand of bra 32b on the tightest clasp.

Now I'm just 34 a on the tightest clasp or middle. Boo. I fill it out fully now but never did before. But no one can tell, any my bf can only tell if he feels them because they only feel fuller, they don't look any different. Arghhh. I want newq boobs. I'm getting breast implants as soon as possible
  • My boyfriend loves my new boobies, but I can't say I do. I mean I'm a 36d as it is...they don't need to get bigger. Shrink boobies shrink!!!!! Lol
  • My boobs are already a DD and I'm almost 8 weeks. I really don't want them any bigger...
  • @NewMommy_Navywife. I'm with you.. my DD's are more likeG's now and if they get any bigger ill have to cut them off myself. I stillhave 24weeks to go:(
  • @cadymj27 I have like 31 weeks left lol
  • I love my preggo boobies too. This is my 2nd. But after I gave birth my boobs shrunk back smaller then they did pre pregnancy. So did my friends. So, hopefully they don't this time?
  • I wear a size 2 and I had a 34dd before I got prego now I hate them...... My husband loved them before now he makes fun of "big boobs" which is my new nickname..... My back hurts all the time and I work at a sushi restaurant on the beach so we wear tank.tops but they dont even have one that fits me now so I have to wear one I got from target and wear a shorts bra under.....ohhh im only 19 weeks
  • Those of us with a cups wish we had half ur problem kindell! I can bet that big sucks, but this small is down right imberising!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yikes, I hope my boobs don't shrink even more after having baby! :( Hopefully they'll stay at a C. A girl can dream :D
    Also, does anyone know how breastfeeding affects your breasts? I plan on breastfeeding all the way. No formula.
  • Oh I wish mine were smller! They re killimg my back!! Lol but I know if mine were smaller i would be happy too!
  • Haha grass is always greener on the other side. My boobs were big to begin with (d) now I'm a dd. Bf loves them. I hate them. They're almost embarrassing. Lol.
  • I really didn't notice to much more of a difference in my boobs with nursing and not nursing. They still deflated like a popped balloon. My first daughter wouldn't nurse so I didn't nurse her, but my second daughter nursed till she was 12months. I plan on nursing and pumping with this 3rd baby.
  • Well I started out a triple d and I am now 37 weeks 3 days and I am what they call a double f and it sucks one bra costs me over 60 $
  • Blah, I had 32b and now I am 36c. I hate it and I know they will gain about another cup after baby is born. I want them to go back down but I don't want to have and sag!