Who is a stalker?

13»

Comments

• I know, right, @YNVTish? It's awesome to see all you ladies come out and play! :-)

@mamafn3 how long have you been here? Your name is a little unfamiliar to me. :-)

I know what you mean, @angieahrens I visit babycenter forums whenever I'm googling something pregnancy, and I keep telling myself not to join because I don't have time for two forums! LOL

@Mckenzie23 wow, you've been here a long time too! I think I've seen you comment a few times here and there. :-)

@SalasMommy Perfect! ;-)
    @blessedtimes2 Awesome; keep posting! We have to keep Pregly lively! :-D

@adding1more I always notice your comments - your belly photo really stands out to me for some reason. Love it!
  • @Starlilly It is driving me into a panic some days for sure!! We do have Planned Parenthood, but I'm not sure how much prenatal they offer. I always thought it was just birth control, etc. ?
  • @preggomommyof4 You're an incognito lurker! No profile picture or anything! ;-)

@MommyLovesSparkle I definitely noticed there are much fewer Pregly posts since we all had our babies! Makes me laugh...

You're in good company, @Lourdes26us1 :-)
  • @Heather3rdgirl oh, I wondered when you joined! I remembered starting to see your username on a few discussions. I imagined a flock of 3 little girls... ;-)

a new screen name? @erkiehadagirl

I think any advice or support is always appreciated, @willothewisp don't be shy! :-)
  • Lol Yea I've been commenting more now. That pic is of my now 10 month old lol I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I'm always on my phone and can't change the profile pic. But thank u. I love pregly I'm on weverytime I pick up my phone no matter for what I check on my pregly ladies it is now a habit. Lol
  • @ourlilnuggett Maybe I should put a pic up ;-)
  • Guilty! I stalk too I find some post interesting and learn from others lol but don't post
  • I heard that they do uitrasounds. You could always call and ask.
  • I'm a Lurker. Had a profile in Feb 2011 but then couldn't log back in thru gmail or w/e it was but made a new profile when it opened back up. I don't usually have to many questions. I enjoy reading the posts but usually either don't have enough to comment or don't want to be attacked by others
  • @Ourlittlenugget yeah that's pretty much how it is lol
  • I'm a lurker... I read a lot, but find every time I attempt to comment I am summoned by my 10 month old! I've been around since Feb 2011.
  • Cool! I'm 12 weeks @adding1more :-)

@preggomommyof4 Yes! Would love to see your pic! :-) You too, @Heather3rdgirl show us a pic of those pretty little girls! LOL

Yay for lurkers! hi @Yeseniadiaz59 I don't think I ever see you! ;-)

I've been thinking about it, @starlilly I should just call...I guess I'm a procrastinator in addition to being a Pregly stalker!

@amb2486 I'm sorry, but I understand your hesitation. I *think* Pregly is a lot more tame these days, but we are a lot of women with a lot of opinions, and a lot of hormones. It can be tough sometimes...heeehee!

@mmomma1013 Ha! That's part of my problem! I think if it didn't take so long to type on a phone I'd probably post/comment a lot more. It's really more conducive to jumping in and reading for a couple minutes as we get them.
  • I'm a lurker! I've responded to a post here and there, but more just read everything. I've been here since April 2011, but wasn't able to become a member until they opened it up in Dec.
  • @Ourlittlenugget I've been here since Jan 2011 but mostly read don't post and Ill comment here and there.
  • @ourlilnugget Idk how....too lazy to read!
  • I am a stalker
  • raises hand.. I'm a stalker
  • I stalk and post...some days I just don't feel like participating! LoL it's nice to see all this new blood posting! Keep it up ladies!
  • I'm a stalker lol, I'm on every day since feb 2011. :-D
  • Stalker... I just dont have much to post about
  • I've been here since January 2011 and I'm too lazy to type stuff out on my phone. :) I'll post every once in a while but that's about it.
  • edited February 2013