I took a pregnancy test for the third time!

edited January 2011 in September 2011
After a week of finding out im pregnant, i took another test also possitive! Its so hard to believe, even though i have sore boobs, my nipples are a little bit darker, cramping since a few days ago, no nauseas (yet), extremely tired and did i mention im tired all the time? This is my second pregnancy, i have a 22 month girl! Im happy and so is my husband! Hoping for a boy? I am guessing im no more then 6 weeks.

I would like to know how do you feel or what were your symptoms at six weeks!

Comments

• At 6 weeks, I couldn't eat anything. Everything smelled different and I was very lazy. At that point I knew it had to be a girl...lol. Now I'm 38 weeks & yep its a girl. The first trimester is the worst trimester for me.
  • All I had was breast tenderness and Nausiated without vomiting, by the way nausia with no vomiting is worse than with vomiting, cause Ur just like throw up already and get rid of this god awful feeling lol
  • I'm five weeks pregnant and I also had to take 3 tests to believe it. I feel fine so far. I have light cramping and super sensitive nipples and I am breaking out like crazy.
  • I took 8 tests! all positive but I just couldn't believe it! Lol at about 6 weeks I lost my appetite all together I couldn't eat anything and felt very nauseous when I did eat. Crackers are great when feeling nauseous, it takes away the feeling like ur about to throw up. I didn't throw up but like 2 times but I was always nauseous which is soooo much worse