opinions plzs

edited August 2012 in Babies Health
Wats ur Guy's opinion on taking baby to a hospital to vist some one should there b concerns

Comments

• I personally wouldn't risk it just because of all the germs and what not.
  • My father in law was life flighted to a major hospital 2 hours away after a bad wreck a few weeks ago. We took our 10 month old daughter, but my parents sat with her in the lobby so she didn't have to be back around the rooms/germs/patients. We made sure we wiped off all the chairs and tables she was around with wipes just incase.
  • K ty so much I was thinking the same but may b thought I was over reacting
  • We took my son the first time at 3 months when my dad got sick... And again at 5 months when my dad was back in the hospital and we were up there quite a bit.. We also took him recently at 10 months.... I mean I think it's up to you, I didn't have much of a choice but really you can't "keep" a baby from getting sick
  • To me it would depend on why they are there. If its life threatening and possibly wouldn't see that person again yes. If its just something like a surgery recovery I'd wait and visit when that person is home. I took my daughter to see my grandmother when she was in bc I knew it was her last days and wanted my daughter to see her before she passed.
  • I bring my children if we are visiting someone. I just make sure hands are washed and touch as little as possible. Kids are not allowed in NICU, ICU (special circumstances) or anyone receiving radiation therapy.
  • There's lots of areas in our hospitals that actually don't allow babies to visit. They carry too many germs according to them. Lol. But if it were a life or death situation, I'd be very much fighting to bring her in there.
  • k thank you all ladies my dad got out of the hospital no need to go any more but thank u all so much
    @natashalynn
    @captivated
    @BlessedTXMom
    @sehra4177
    @firsttymemom
    @Nova
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.