Help! I'm bleeding :,(

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
I should be about 8 weeks and theres blood in my underwear, quite a bit. I put a pad on to see how much. I know its because i've been stressed this week. Im currently laying down, when should i start worrying more than i already am? I dont want to just jump and go to the er but if ya'll think thats what i need to do then i will.

Comments

• I've never been through but from what I have read on here, there's nothing the er can do right now, I would wait it out.
  • edited August 2012
    @my2boys thanks :,(
  • edited August 2012
    Any bleeding during pregnancy is a red flag. Yes, thirty percent of women have bleeding and a normal pregnancy, but over 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. The ER cannot do anything for you but to let you know what's going on as well as pain control if you are in pain. If you begin bleeding through a pad or more per hour, go to the ER. Please call your on call OBGYN and see what they'd like you to do. You need to be seen for a pelvic and ultrasound :(
  • @captivated thank you, hopefully it wontbe that much blood. thankfully i'm not having any cramps. I have an apptointment on monday but i'll keep an eye on it
  • I would call as soon as the office opens tomorrow to be scheduled in at some point rather than waiting until monday.
  • @captivated o, i thought today was friday, will do
  • I agree 100% with @captivated....prayers that it stops.
  • Prayers for you, hun. Bleeding is always scary.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did the bleeding slow down?
  • Prayers going your way!
  • I had bleeding at the begining of my pregnancy it was bright red and was off and on until almost 7 weeks. Dont stress too much til you hear from the dr. good luck! @captivated I have never heard over 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage!?! Ive read that 25% do but alot are so early women didnt even know they were pregnant until they miscarry. Thats insane
  • prayers to u hun

@graysonsmommy i think @captivated meant when bleeding is involved.
  • Oooo gotcha I was like oh my gosh thats crazy! @mybambina28
  • I bled with all three of my pregnancies, lost my second little angel but my two boys are fine. I am praying for you both x
  • Thanks everyone, it was just that once? Guess it was my body telling me to relax and slow down, i'm gonna call my dr when they open
  • Glad it stopped make sure you drink lots and lots of water. Update on what the doc said?
  • no @captivated was right over 50% of pregnancies end in mc. The mc usually leads to the bleeding.

Side note, glad ur bleesing stopped. I would still get checked out. Prayers baby is just fine.
  • Glad the bleeding stopped! Do take it easy, but please don't feel guilty or think you're causing it by letting stress in. Bleeding usually has to do with the health of the pregnancy and fetus. Sometimes it just happens. :-( Prayers for a healthy 32 weeks! :-)
  • Some argue that 2/3rd end in miscarriage. One study included 84 women, pregnant, and only 31 babies born. A lot of eggs are fertilized with the incorrect amount of chromosomes so the embryo grows until it reaches the point of needing that specific one and then you miscarry. This occurs almost always in first twelve weeks. 75% of fertilized eggs don't implant in the uterine lining which causes a woman to get what is like a normal period, leaving the woman to have no idea she had conceived.

Sorry, random info.