took a test...update in comments

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
...and it was negative thank the freaking who ever! I am so happy!

Comments

• @starrxoxo9 I have an 8 month and don't need another lo right now lol.
  • This made me laugh. Thanks! :p
  • Lol no problem @mijita I had a panic attack when I realized af was three days late lol well if you count my every 2 weeks a period lol thanks to the mini pill.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats. Lol. :)
  • I'm on the mini pill too and I'm at exactly 30 days every month. Although, it's made my periods goopy, ugh! This may be my last month taking them... we shall see.
  • Glad I could give you a laugh @mama_kat
    Lol thanks @fate
    I wish I was that lucky @mijita I've gotten a period every 2 weeks for like 3 days that's extremely light, so I guess I can't complain much but when I realized I had missed my 2 week mark by 3 days it freaked me out lol. But I guess I could say I don't know which is my period and which is break through bleeding, do idk which I ovulate on.
  • Yea I know what you mean there are tons of girls ttc so I thought everyone would get a kick out of seeing someone excited for a bfn @mama_kat it kind of takes the stress off things.
  • Haha yes they are @mama_kat
  • So I had a dream last night I was prego again and we were so excited(not that we wouldn't be now, but just not stable for another one). Anyways..it was so real I woke up and took a test since af hasn't shown her face yet. Still negative:-) I only have been taking tests cause I really don't know when she is suppose to show. Ever since I've been 2 month pp I've been getting a period every two weeks. Well last wed I realized I hadn't gotten my second one so I took a test and it was obviously neg. So if she doesn't show by the 26th ill be taking another one since that'll have been a whole month since she has shown up...and if that comes back neg and still no af I will be calling the docs. I am also on the mini pill and ebf. My lo is almost 8.5 months old.
  • @trixiesmom8 lol. I would be saying the same thing. Im just to afraid to take a test. Lol. Im on depo so im trying to make myself believe that is the reason for no af. Im thinking im going to go get on iud cuz my insurance is ending very soon. Beings I have a job.
  • I was the first time I took one but after it came back negative I was fine. It was just so real this morning I needed to take one for just in case purposes lol. But now that bf only messes with your period till 6 months, its probly even more out of wack now esp since I'm taking the pill. So I guess ill just wait and see and have the wonderful feeling I'm not pregnant lol @angel26
  • Took another test two days ago..negative:-) but idk what to do now. Do I wait and see if af shows? Or do I call the doc? I'm pretty sure I'm not prego. I mean I'm on the mini pill and still breastfeeding. I'm almost 9 months pp.

@mama_kat @homebirthadvocate @captivated maybe you ladies can give some insight on why no af.
  • also yesterday marked one month no period...but I had been getting one every two weeks since 2 months pp.
  • @homebirthadvocate that's what I was thinking, that's how they were before I was on bc before we were ttc...I always thought they were messed up, that's why I had to take clomid to get my bfp.
    @mama_kat yea, I guess that is what I'm going to have to do..ugh, I wish it was easier than that lol.
  • Ok so I took a test the 7th and it was neg so that would make 4 tests lol and they were all neg. So I called the doctor today and now I have an apt in two weeks to make sure everything is fine. Idk what it could be? I mean I'm not pregnant, I am bf, and I'm on the mini pill. It has been 6 weeks since I've had a period. I am interested what the doctor will have to say. So I guess I still have no answers..ugh! I'm a little annoyed now!

@mama_kat @homebirthadvocate @angel26 @mijita just thought I would tag all of you in my update that isn't really an update since I still have no clue why.
  • The mini pill will cause no periods :)
  • That's what I thought and said to the nurse when she mentioned that I come in and she said probly but it could be something else so you'll have to come in @captivated so now I get to go and sit there and have the doctor tell me stuff I already know.
  • I EBF and got my period 9 weeks PP and got one every month since. I then started the mini pill and still get them every month. @fate took the mini pill faithfully and got pregnant, so I think every individual is different. Breastfeeding causes hormonal fluctuations, so it could be that.

I apologize if I've said something already mentioned, I didn't read the entire thread.

• I hope you get an answer to whats up. Let me know. And thanks for the tag. I was thinking about you.
  • @mijita no its cool. I tagged you cause you commented before. I was getting a period every two weeks until 6 weeks ago.
    @angel26 ok def will.
    @mama_kat lol I guess
  • Mijita yea I know fate did and that is why I have taken so many tests lol I was paranoid when I took the first one but now I know I'm not so I'm not concerned, I just want to know why it suddenly stopped and it was really light to begin with.
  • I was on the mini pill with my 2nd lo. I didnt get a period until he was 14 months. I feed him till he was 2. Im 10 months PP with my last lo and still no af and im on the mini pill as well and still ebf.
  • @sjmomof3 well my periods came back after only being 6 weeks pp and then when I was 2 months pp they started coming every 2 weeks and were extremely light, like I only had to wear a panty liner and they only lasted maybe 3 days and then all of the sudden at 7, almost 8 months pp I stopped having them all together. So its been 6 weeks since I've gotten one and I'm not pregnant..obs taken 4 tests since I didn't know she was really due, but my last test was 3 days ago..which made it 2 weeks after being a month so a positive would've shown cause I got an early positive at like 4 or 5 weeks with my chemical pregnancy and my daughter.