Need help asap. Warning tmi

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
K so i highly doubt this is happening. But what does a miscarage look like. From what ive read, they hurt a lot. I have been bleeding (mostly spotting) now for 2 weeks. Mild cramps here and there. Most of the time not enough bleeding for even a liner. But today has been heavier. Enough for an actual pad. And mild cramps. I had the need to use the restroom so on my break i went. Sorry tmi. I went poop. I wipedand there was dark blood and then the next wipe was some blood and something kinda the size of maybe a quarter or maybe half dollar. But it was kinda brown, but didnt really look like poop. Cuz usually that is kinda smeared. But this wasnt. I wiped my butt and barely anything on tp. But i wiped the front again and more (less than first wipe) blood. Im kinda panicing cuz ive never seen anything like this before. PLEASE HELP. IM FREAKING OUT (SIGHLETLY, CUZ IM AT WORK) Please tell me anything that could help.
@captivated @wilsomom ? Please.
Im sorry its so tmi but i need help.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    How far along are you? If you had that kind of a size of a clot so to speak I'd go to the er just to be safe. It could be implanting bleeding which is normal.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @momofsoontobe7 to my knowladge not.
    @homebirthabvocate the "clot" wasnt blood. It was kinda brownand looked kinda...... kinda like a wrinkled up brown paper towel. Sorry, best discription i can think of.
  • If this is a miscarage, is there a way to ;now? Like a pg test? Or do i need to see a dr. Ive been bleeding for 2 weeks. But today has been heavier then the last 2 weeks.
  • @kristaf22 ? So would that be from my delivery 8mo ago? If yes, wouldnt there have been an infection cuz of something being left there so long? If no, does that mean i was pg?
  • If you take a pg test now you would know if it's a mc because it would be positive. It's stays positive for a while even with a mc. If it's negative, it's probably from your period. And not sure about the paper towel looking part. My miscarriage wasn't very painful & I was 14 weeks, so depends on your body I guess. You should take a cheap pg test to ease your mind though, so at least you would know.
  • Ok. Thanks. I will try to get one. @wilsomom
  • My sister is going to get me a test today.
  • No doesn't sound like a miscarriage. You have the iud don't you? This is a normal side effect. Old blood clots will be that color. Fetal tissue and placenta will be flesh color. Kind of like salmon once blood is wiped away.
  • edited August 2012
    I have depo. And it didnt look like old blood. It didnt even look like a blood clot. Another discription i came up with would be a couple pieces of chewed gum. Just not the same color. It wasnt dark, it was light. Old blood is like a dark brown isnt it. @captivated
  • @homebirthabvocate it wasnt red at all. it was kinda really light brownish.
  • It's not likely a mc if you're on depo, but at least a test would help you to quit worrying about it being that...if that makes sense.
  • I wish i would have taken a pic to show you. But i didnt. My sister is getting me a test this evening.
  • edited August 2012
    Ahh @homebirth advocate you are right!! I thought that was so! I do remember it was grey for me. Where the heck did I get flesh colored from? My bad, bad advice. But it still does not sound like a miscarriage.