feeling so down

I been going thru so much with my bd since this pregnancy its been nothing but constant arguing. And I felt like I have hit my limit today in a sense I feel like I'm taking it to an extreme because I'm bout to move outta da state for a while just to get a piece of mind cause I'm really stressing being here. I know its gonna hurt him but i gotta do what's best for a healthy baby. I need some guidance I need my family around because where I'm at I'm only around his fam. But its funny cause Everytime I get depressed and abt to cry my baby girl just starts moving around I gyess that's her way of sayin everything is ok mommy. I can't wait til she get here. Anybody else just feel stressed out most if the time. Thanks for reading ladies.

Comments

• Yeah you aren't alone on the stress thing. This is my third baby and stress is super high around here. I don't have the option of leaving since I have 2 other babies and a husband to care for...but done days I wish I could take a vacation day ya know? I'm sorry you are having
  • Yes i know exactly what u are going threw, i always feel down when i start really thinkin about how much stuff i have been goin threw. But i remind myself that feeling sad isnt gonna do anything for me u juss have to remember its the little things in life that count an keep smilin with ur head high.
  • Oops sorry stupid touch screen..sorry you are having a rough time right now. I think the arguing gets worse cuz we are more hormonal and they don't get that...and the fact that they don't get it only makes us more upset.. Viscious cycle. I wish you the best hun and there are always people here willing to listen and talk if you need it. Take care and good luck with everything!
  • Thanks ladies I don't want him to seem as tho in takin his child from him cause he is one if those that.wants to be there for his kid and I don't wanna rob him of that opportunity but I have 4 months left and I want it to go smooth. Maybe we need time away. I hope when I do cone back things will change cause I want a family. Omg she is still moving around I don't think she decks with frustration well lol