My sisters babydaddy scares me

He is crazy violent and unpredictable. I just don't know what to do or tell her any more. He has ran her and thire dautgher off the road smashed the window to her car just bc he seen her with someone else, even thow they were split. Recently he kidnapped thire dautgher brain washed her n thinking my sis was bad and mean then gave her back bc he could not pay for her cause he has no job or money. We found out he just wanted to claim her for tax money but my sis did too so he gets it bc he claimed first but it's being reviewed. My sis is trying to take him to court but he keeps scaring her he stole her car just the other day but since she doesn't have the title nothing can b done. I know I need to b there for her but it's hard I'm afraied for my famliy and she lives with my parents so I'm worried about them too we r all very close. I just don't know what to do I have nightmares about him can't sleep afraied to go over my parents house but I love my sis and niece. Sorry so long I haven't ever talked about this with anyone bc I'm scared

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Has she gotten a restraining order against him. He is dangerous and shouldn't be around her or their child. I would recommend that she goes to a safehouse or a shelter for a while so he can't get to her and I would get a restraining order immediately. You have every right to feel threatened by him but you all do not have to put up with his crap. He should go to jail in my opinion...stealin peoples cars and kidnapping and all that nonsence are never ok!!
  • She has reported him alot of times but when they pulled the record nothing was found and bc of that they can't get a any thing done. I wish my sis would go some where for help but she is too scarred and I know she fears for all of us if he can't find her he may come after us to get to her