help need advice

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
i dont know what to think i am almost for weeks late an i have taking two text an one was neg an the other was inconclusive i dont know what to think or what to do. do u guys still think i could b pregnant or do u guys think there is something else going on? i dont know i am confussed. thank for the help.

Comments

• Im also going thru the same thing im 6 days late witch that is rare for me and i did 2 pt and negative. Im as lost as you are right now. But i do wish you the best outcome
  • I would call and make an appt for a blood test
  • Agree on the blood test. I was 6 weeks late and actually had a positive test. Blood work came back negative, and turned out my PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) was back and kicking. Better get checked out!
  • I was late in June and took a test and it was negative..I waited a week and it was negative again..waited like two weeks and took a test and negative..now I was almost two months late and no positive, so I took one last test and when I got a negative. I chalked it up to bf and being on bc. I made an apt to rule anything else out...two days before my apt af showed.
  • thanks ladys
  • i went to the doc and he said her wont do a blood test until after the first of sep
  • Well thats dumb! Hope you get answers soon.