Pinterest?!

Omg I am so addicted to it!!! I live finding recipes and outdoor diy stuff! anyone else addicted? What is your fav stuff to look at?

Comments

• Oh yes @reneerose0828 they have so many neat ideas for weddings :) I wish they had this website when I got married lol!
  • The DIY and the kids things! Also the holiday decor is awesome.
  • I love it! And now they have the android app and I'm even more addicted!
  • Oh yeah @1stwoodsbaby! I forgot about that stuff lol, there's so much! I will probably get fired cause I am on it so much at work lmao!I know I get on my kindle allllll the time now cause of the app @bertrang14!
  • I love that they have the app now that's all I do, but I like to look at everything
  • I'm on it as much as possible! Very addicting!
  • I know whoever thought of doing interest is GENIUS lol! And probably riiiicccchhh!
  • In love with it!!! I'm on it literally all day everyday. I'm mainly on the food lol made me some eggless cookie dough lastnight. I have a big sweet tooth.
  • Mmm that sounds so good @vousetesbelle, I think I might have seen that one too lol!
  • I just searched for the app and can't find it or don't know which one!
  • I just found it by searching "pinterest" and it came up, it's a free app
  • I searched that but it doesn't have one just called "pinterest"
  • It comes up like a red circle thing with a p in the middle I think
  • Yeah a red circle with a white p
  • We're always having adult kick backs are barbques so I get their drinks.

The 3 color layered jellow shots with the cherry stem sticking out are the bomb.

Also the lemon drop jello shots that look like lemon wedges always go over good.

I don't drink but I love to show off like I know what I'm doing.. LOL

Also the watermellon fruit bowl designs.

Home decorating too. I made my window treatments based off of 3 different designs I combined.
  • im obsessed!i love looking & stuff to make for decor ,ideas for my dd room & last week i made chocolate chip cookie bowls for icecream by turning a cupcake pan upside down .