soooooooooo.....(long HEHE)

My sister tried to get me to tell my mom today but I didn't ... The quote "if it isn't broke don't fix it" keeps popping up in my head because I really don't care if she knows at this point even tho I am living in her house but at the same time it's my body and I shouldn't have to get put down a yelled at for being pregnant so I really don't want to tell her...I don't know you guys and the woman is blind if she doesn't see how huge I am LMAOO!! But seriously I have no clue why I am so nonchalant about this but I really love the fact that I'm pregnant ugh!!! Oh well let me mention that she doesn't like well she hates my sons father and that's who I am pregnant by and that's where majority of her negative reaction will come from...shrugs I can't help who I love and I can't see myself being with someone else and having different baby fathers I'm sorry but that's me and my thinking me and my sister have different father s but I'm not judging because i know the situation with that...but it's just not me

Comments

• edited September 2012
    She will be ok once she sees the baby, my mom still over reacted when I got pregnant both times, I wasnt living in her house, and I am and was married to a man she loves, most moms love to mind our bussiness and control us, enjoy yoir pregnancy, buy you should tell her since you stay with her.
  • If you don't care why not bring it up? She might surprise you, you never know...I thought my parents would be shocked and concerned about #2 simply because that's how I was feeling. They are actually thrilled. Babies are a blessing. Share! :-)
  • I wouldn't doubt she knows or suspects it. She's probably waiting for you to do the respectable (in her opinion) thing and tell her. Hopefully her reaction is different than what you expect.

How far along are you?
  • I know her reaction and she really doesn't know and her reacting negatively will only be because of who the father is in all reality she hates his guts literally so she will not be as accepting as you all think and I don't know exactly but the doc thinks I'm 26 or 27 weeks
  • edited September 2012
    You should tell your mom regardless. I have a 20 year old (well she will be 20 next week) and if she was to be pregnant I would want to know. Not for the fact its by the same father... Just because I would like to know about my daughters well being (including her health or lire changes)

Us mommies can be a bit much and come on to strong. Just know no matter what she loves you and will support you. Being that you live with her and already have one child shows she's supporting you NO MATTER WHAT.

She may act a fool but will come to pass. Then shell go into a phase that is supportive. She entitled to flip a little. LOL

I would want to opportunity to experience my daughters pregnancy with her.. not just be let in at the last minute.

Tell her girl!
  • Ouch! Wow, you're more than half way done! Well good luck when you decide to tell her. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you when you do.
  • Yeah I just don't want to deal with backlash and the yelling I don't like when people make me cry for no reason I wanna just blurt it out sometimes but she makes me feel like a bad person before she comes to accept it and that's the part I want to avoid
  • I would tell her just to get it over with!!!
  • Maybe y'all can tell her lmao!
  • She is gonna figure it out when the baby comes so why not give her time up be mad before the baby comes rather then when the baby is here.
  • True I just don't want to be the one to tell her .. I guess I'll have my sister come over tomorrow and I leave and she can tell her I just don't want to here her mouth I don't need the stress
  • edited September 2012
    I'm sure she would rather hear it from you the someone else specially since you are so far along.
  • She will accept it better if my sister tells her because she likes her more no matter how far I am I just found out myself so she will be fine if somebody else tell her
  • Just go ahead and tell her bc wether you tell her today or next week its still gonna be the same reaction. There's no need for your sis to tell her bc you're still gonna have to face her eventually.

Good luck!!