Hey Everyone

edited September 2012 in Just for Fun
I'm usually a lurker but I wanted to start getting involved :) I have a daughter and she will be one on 10-10

Comments

• Hi! Im marline (mar-lean) i have an almost 18mo old son and am 27wks pregnant with another boy =)
  • Whats your daughters name? :) my lil girl just turned one on the 19th
  • edited September 2012
    @SalasMommy Hi! :) I love your name my name is Chloe nice to meet you! How is it being pregnant along with having another baby to take care of that seems like the hardest thing in the world! Any names picked out?

@scarlettsmama I'm guessing that your daughter is named Scarlett :) My daughters name is Alana. Happy birthday to your girly I bet your excited she finally one. I seriously can't wait lol
  • Sorry if I have any Grammer or punctuation errors my phone is HORRIBLE.!
  • Yes I'm so excited she's one, but kinda sad a the same time (weird I know) I feel like this year has gone by so fast I just wanna rewind and do it again!! Lol
  • Hey how are you. My daughter will also be one on 10-10.
  • Hi my name is Lindsey and I have a baby boy that's going to be 3 october 1, another baby boy that's going to be 13 on September 9. Time goes by so fast they grow up too quick. Oh and I am currently around 5 1/2 weeks pregnant :)
  • Omg not 13, he is going to be 1! Lol
  • I'm Sarah, I only post a little I read posts mostly. I have an 8 yr old girl. A 2.5 yr old boy and a 5 month old boy. Wow, I still can't believe I have three kids:) we didn't plan the 5 month old...I can't take certain bc bc my migraines with aura so we were waiting for fiancee to get "snipped" he had to wait to be at his job long enough for insurance but low and behold we got pregnant...no regrets I love this little boy to death:)
    Where are you from?
  • @ScarlettsMama I completely understand I feel the same way!

@Jazzie Ooohh yay :) time seems like it's flying by so quick.

@Proudmother1009 hi Lindsey :) Aww that's cute! What are you hoping for this time?

@sehra4177 wow 3 kids is a handful! How do you do it its so hard with one! I'm from Vegas and you?
  • It does. I gotta start getting everything ready for her birthday before her little sister gets here, cause I'm gonna have my hands full.
  • Oh wow I'm in pa...Yeh its rough especially bc hubby works second shift.
  • edited September 2012
    @Jazzie I been buying things since Aug :) ooh your pregnant again? How far? Any names picked out?

@Sehra4177 So far away! :( Oh when hubby is at work its THE HARDEST, I give so much props to you and other mommies that have more than one kid. Especially single mamas.! I cannot do it without my other half.
  • edited September 2012
    I hear ya, I feel like a single mom sometimes lol...he helps out don't get me wrong but he gets alot of overtime at work so I try to let him sleep. I recently got laid off from a job I was at for 8 years so I am at home now...its great to be with the kids:) the two yr old is quite a handful tho. Luckily my 8 yr old daughter is like an eighty yr old in an 8 yr olds body, she is really mature for her age and is little mommy:)
    Do you stay at home? Love your daughters name, if I had another girl I woulda named her that:)
  • Honestly just as long as the baby is healthy I don't care, I used to want a girl bad, but now I am just like whatever god wants to give me I will be perfectly happy with :)
  • Love lurkers-turned-posters! Pregly needs more posters! :-)
  • I need to start buying stuff. I would have but I'm still thinking about what decorations to get, yeah I'm 36+3
  • Hi!! Im Lanette. I also have an October baby. She'll be 1 on 10-12. And Im currently 36 weeks pregnant with a son. With them being 11 months apart, we are finished!
  • Hi my.name is Suehey i have a girl 17mnth and im 23wks pregnant with a baby boy...11mnth apart too and we finish!!! ....wellcome to pregly family
  • Hey hey hey... I'm Misha ... I have a 9 mo. Old and I'm expecting another one... Don't know how far I am yet lol... Welcome to pregly!
  • Hi I'm Misty my daughter will be one on 10-31!!! Time has really flew by ...