10Weeks and bleeding :(

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
I'm 10 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and yesterday I noticed a light pink spot after I wiped. I only see it on the toilet paper after I pee. It doesn't get on my underwear. Should I go to the er or just wait till the morning to call my doctor? I'm trying hard not to stress out about it :(

Comments

• I would wait and call the doctor in the morning if that is all you have seen. If you start loosing more you may want to reconsider. Have you had sex recently, it could just be a little irritation? Get some rest, feet up, lots of fluids and try not to stress (I know its so hard!) X
  • Yeah I woiuld say wait until sunrise and see if the bleeding is still there and then talk to a doctor if it is...
  • I wiped once and happened to look down and saw the faintewst pink on the toilet paper. I went to see the ob that day to ease my mind. Turned out I had miscarried at 10 weeks. Some people bleed a lot throughout their pregnancy though without any prroblems. Hard to say. Don't mean to scare you, its what happened.