Please oh please. *update*

I am hoping and praying for this. As many of you know. Ive been homeless for the past year. Been in a shelter going on 5 months. We have bad credit and evictions. So we have had major trouble finding a place. Well friday i called a guy the shelter has delt with, spent half an hour on the phone talking to him. He said they would consider us. We just turned in the application and he said we would most likely get it. But it had to go through the office first. We will find out in a couple days. We need this so bad. Please pray we get it. Thank you.

Comments

• I hope this works out for you guys!!!
  • Praying for you all, hope you get it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sending positive thoughts and vibrations your way.

Gooood luck!
  • I hope everything works out for yall
  • edited September 2012
    Thats great I hope it works out for yall
  • Good luck & prayers for you!
  • Let us know when you find out girlie!!
  • Good luck! Praying for y'all
  • Praying for u
  • Praying for you!!!!!!!
  • Good luck I hope yall finally catch a break you've been thru a lot I've silently stalked your post LOL praying for a Good outcome: )
  • Good luck !!!
  • Thank you everyone. It means so much that i have you ladies to talk to. I will update as soon as we find out. I will be the happiest person if we get it. Lol. No more taking things for granted. Im going to appreciate every moment i get in a home.
  • I am praying for you girl!!! <3
  • Hope this is it sweetie xx
  • Prayers for you hun!!! Maybe this is some of your positive thinking paying off!!!
  • Sending positive thoughts your way
  • Thanks everyone. Im keeping positive. Lol. Today we going to our state fair. All i can do is pay to get in. No money to do anything. and either today or tomorrow we find out about the apartment.
  • Praying you get the apartment!
  • Well we heard back about the apartment. Theres good news and bad news. We didnt get the place we wanted. It was a 2bdrm in midvale for 625 that was closer to my sons school, but farther from my work. Close to trax line. That property didnt want us cuz of husband dumb choice back in july. But oh well. Believe me, we have had a chat about that. So the bad news is we didnt get the one we looked at and wanted.
    But, the good news is...... He had another property (in magna) that the person was willing to take the risk and rent to us. We havent seen this place yet. But its $600 mo. 2/3 bdrm (from what the guy said). Its farther away from everything. But not sure about all the details. The guy i spoke to said we are pre aproved. We can put in the inspection request (the road home does inspections to make sure the place is liveable. Lol). So as soon as monday comes i can get address and turn in the paper. If all goes well we could be moving by next weekend or hopefully by the begining of next week.
  • Oh ya. And as far as my hubby and his drug charge. The landlord will be doing random background check to make sure he doesnt get in anymore trouble. And if he does, he will ask us nicely to leave (no eviction process) and if we dont leave then he will do an eviction. But my husband had better not get in anymore trouble. Lol.
  • edited September 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O thats awesome so glad u got some good news!
  • Ya, its good, cuz we getting out. Its not great, cuz its going to be pretty far from my work and my sons school and everyone. Its good cuz its cheaper especially if it is capable of being 3bdrms. I havent seen it but cant wait to see it. The guy said we can turn in the inspection request. So we will do that monday. Hopefully they will be quick about it and get it done by tues/wed. And u know this is high hopes but im hoping they have the check ready by friday. And really hoping we get the keys and can start moving in by the weekend or early the next week.
    But im getting ahead of myself. And getting my hopes up. I dont even know the address.
    @mama_kat @mz_jackson
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay!!! Sooooo happy for you and your family!!
  • Ya, he has tonz of property. Lol. If we can do good for a while he said we could possibly go to a different one. I am very excited about getting into my own place again. I am so excited. But im afraid to be so excited. Im just afraid something will fall through. But i know i shouldnt think like that. Lol. @mama_kat